Drew Bennett

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 4 2007 - 01:32 PM) 826399400[/snapback]Drew wasn't the same after he dropped that pass.....

How can you guys say that? I mean he had his best season as a pro that next season after the drop. Seems to me you guys are putting way too much stock in that game and blaming psychological reasons instead of his lack of ability to be a #1 receiver in the NFL. Drew is a great guy and made the right move for himself. He will thrive in St. Louis and you won't be able to use that excuse of the playoff game any more. You guys may think that was the cause of his shortcomings, but I still hold that the loss of Mason is what led to his lack of production and unlike the theory of the dropped pass, my stats show that is the case.

ok ok ok ... drew dropped the pass but he also caught a bunch & he also did alot of good throughout the community. why do the titans keep releasing the people that have good things attached to their names and it takes an act of congress to get rid of the ones that spell trouble w/ their name? Sure drew has not been the same but the entire team has been working to improve. i do think that if you take a look back all of the receivers dropped a pass at one time or another and like i said at least he was doing something good in the community. maybe thats the key to staying w/ the titans "guys behaving badly".

QUOTE(Gerry Bertier @ Mar 4 2007 - 04:52 PM) 826399474[/snapback]How can you guys say that? I mean he had his best season as a pro that next season after the drop. Seems to me you guys are putting way too much stock in that game and blaming psychological reasons instead of his lack of ability to be a #1 receiver in the NFL. Drew is a great guy and made the right move for himself. He will thrive in St. Louis and you won't be able to use that excuse of the playoff game any more. You guys may think that was the cause of his shortcomings, but I still hold that the loss of Mason is what led to his lack of production and unlike the theory of the dropped pass, my stats show that is the case.

Nobody said he wasn't a great guy......

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:09 PM) 826398777[/snapback]Other Titans news......

The Titans released Travis Henry to avoid paying out a $8.3 bonus due Monday.....

RB Chris Brown is an unrestricted free agent and not expected back.....

The Titans released TE Erron Kinney......

Other Titan players that will be able to sign with other teams as unrestricted free agents....

LB Coby Bockwoldt

QB Kerry Collins

DT Rein Long

S Donnie Nickey

LB Peter Sirmon

DT Robaire Smith

WR Bobby Wade

T Seth Wand

LB Lavar Woods

The Titans did agree to terms with G Justin Geisinger just prior to the start of free agency.....

Such is life in the NFL.....

The 3 players in bold have resigned with the Titans.....