AA STATE TOURNAMENT

timbdp

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shpshter93 @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:15 PM) 826401610[/snapback]Upperman played teams out of their region, teams that are considered good teams and beat them. Their region was also extremely tough. Jackson Northside may have won a lot of games but they did not play the competition that upperman has played. York had a dominate post player last year...hows she doing? Oh she started at Vanderbilt, I think they won the sec last night. There is no one at Northside who can compare. Northside should becareful about saying they will blow out upperman. Upperman has a great team. We heard the same hype about Mcnairy and Liberty Tech ..........where are they?

Spring Break about 8 months of it.....

I don't recall anywhere that anyone has said that North Side is going to blow anyone out. However, we did beat York last year in the State Semis pretty easily. We love the idea that everyone is taking us so lightly. Just talk to Milan, Dyersburg, Obion Co. and Westview. Let's tip it off. Also you don't need to be counting Austin East out. They are tough.

QUOTE(NSIndian @ Mar 5 2007 - 01:27 PM) 826400621[/snapback]I am not quite sure what game you watched last year, but it was only a 1 point game with less than a minute to go. NS had to foul and it eventually ended with Hillcrest up by 5. It was a great Championship game. Just keep thinking that you have it all and if you come out on top after Thursday we say congrats and good luck. But the Lady Indians are for REAL.

Yeah it was a great championship game(and thats the one i watched! lol) But my point waas that all throughout the game NS was on their heels and that Hillsboro's speed made the difference in the end. Im not trying to bash them in any way, but thats just how i remember it. NS was behind the whole game and DID make a run though. Awesome championship game ill agree. And i must say that whoever wins this game(NS vs. Upperman) will probably be the state champion.

I can't BELIEVE my EYES!! For the third year in a row, the Lady Roadrunners of Austin East makes it to the STATE and still not getting the RESPECT that they deserve! Well as the saying goes, the third time is the CHARM..

LET's GO AE, let these peeps know about the BALLERS from the EAST...

BALLIN'!

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:47 AM) 826401807[/snapback]Yeah it was a great championship game(and thats the one i watched! lol) But my point waas that all throughout the game NS was on their heels and that Hillsboro's speed made the difference in the end. Im not trying to bash them in any way, but thats just how i remember it. NS was behind the whole game and DID make a run though. Awesome championship game ill agree. And i must say that whoever wins this game(NS vs. Upperman) will probably be the state champion.

Hillsboro is a AAA and is located in Nashville. Jackson NS lost to HILLCREST which is located in Memphis. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(HSsportfan @ Mar 6 2007 - 02:31 AM) 826401721[/snapback]No offense shpshter93, but you might want to check your facts out on this one. I'm pretty sure Brandi is at Middle but there is a lot I don't know.

HSsportfan, not sure where Brandi is but I know she is not at Vanderbilt. Vandy's post players are Carla Thomas and Liz Sherwood. Vandy at the most has one player on their team from TN, which is Jessica Mooney from Hillsboro HS.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Mar 4 2007 - 11:35 PM) 826399900[/snapback]I think he's talking about 2 years ago in some tournament. I believe they beat a few teams up from this area and haven't gotten over it just yet. This is not the same Upperman team 2 yrs. back.

I just wonder what happen to his Dyersburg team. I guess when your team don't make the dance you have to come with someone else. Jump on the bandwagon 3 pt man.

They may not have made the dance but......2 years ago in a hall of fame game we...........

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Mar 6 2007 - 04:05 PM) 826402290[/snapback]Nobody is disrespecting them but people are kinda focused on a big game coming up thurs. Check the rankings, Northside and Upperman are ranked #1 and #2 in the state! Good luck to AE!

Two great teams. Amazing the 1st round of the dance could be for the Gold Ball. Good luck to both teams.

QUOTE(jazzypha24mom @ Mar 6 2007 - 02:46 PM) 826402419[/snapback]HSsportfan, not sure where Brandi is but I know she is not at Vanderbilt. Vandy's post players are Carla Thomas and Liz Sherwood. Vandy at the most has one player on their team from TN, which is Jessica Mooney from Hillsboro HS.

I don't know where shpshter93 got the idea that Vandy had a post player from York. This really has nothing to do with this thread anyway. Seems like the posts got off subject for a little while.

I would really love to see the Stone Lady Panthers make some big noise. Top of bracket seems to be anyones to take. Appears that all teams are fairly evenly matched in the W/L categories from that half. Same on the other half but with better W/L percentages. Will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

LET"S PLAY BALL!

GO LADY PANTHERS!!!!