AA STATE TOURNAMENT

timbdp

QUOTE(HSsportfan @ Mar 6 2007 - 04:21 PM) 826402536[/snapback]I don't know where shpshter93 got the idea that Vandy had a post player from York. This really has nothing to do with this thread anyway. Seems like the posts got off subject for a little while.

I would really love to see the Stone Lady Panthers make some big noise. Top of bracket seems to be anyones to take. Appears that all teams are fairly evenly matched in the W/L categories from that half. Same on the other half but with better W/L percentages. Will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

LET"S PLAY BALL!

GO LADY PANTHERS!!!!

Livingston Academy has been preparing for these tough teams all season. Playing the toughest schedule in the state in my opinion. Teams like Cleveland, Antioch, Beech, Brentwood, Loudon, David Lipscomb, and Upperman. I see them making some big noise in the tournament.

GOOD LUCK LADY WILDCATS!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:47 AM) 826401807[/snapback]Yeah it was a great championship game(and thats the one i watched! lol) But my point waas that all throughout the game NS was on their heels and that Hillsboro's speed made the difference in the end. Im not trying to bash them in any way, but thats just how i remember it. NS was behind the whole game and DID make a run though. Awesome championship game ill agree. And i must say that whoever wins this game(NS vs. Upperman) will probably be the state champion.

It wasn't Hillsboro, it was Memphis Hillscrest that beat NS last year in the championship. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Turtle @ Mar 6 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826402286[/snapback] I can't BELIEVE my EYES!! For the third year in a row, the Lady Roadrunners of Austin East makes it to the STATE and still not getting the RESPECT that they deserve! Well as the saying goes, the third time is the CHARM..

LET's GO AE, let these peeps know about the BALLERS from the EAST...

BALLIN'!

The Roadrunners are always good, but unfortunately their is always some team from the West that is in there way. Northside will win the AA championship this year....

The game comes down to this in my opinion. How well will NS handle the constant pressure put on them by the Lady Bees!! This will play a vital role in the outcome of the game. If they get sloppy and don't handle the pressure very well, it could be a big win in uppermans favor.. However if the do handle it well, how good will Upperman come out shooting the basketball. New gym with different surroundings. If they shoot the ball well early look for Upperman to jump up early and win. By the way Brandi Brown (from York) plays for MTSU.

QUOTE(Bee_Fan20 @ Mar 6 2007 - 08:27 PM) 826402846[/snapback]The game comes down to this in my opinion. How well will NS handle the constant pressure put on them by the Lady Bees!! This will play a vital role in the outcome of the game. If they get sloppy and don't handle the pressure very well, it could be a big win in uppermans favor.. However if the do handle it well, how good will Upperman come out shooting the basketball. New gym with different surroundings. If they shoot the ball well early look for Upperman to jump up early and win. By the way Brandi Brown (from York) plays for MTSU.

I do not know anything about Upperman's pressure but according to 101.5 the Lady Indians only average turning the ball over 4 times per game. IMO that is protecting the basketball.

QUOTE(Icy @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:15 PM) 826402643[/snapback]It wasn't Hillsboro, it was Memphis Hillscrest that beat NS last year in the championship. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thanks...i knew it was hill something! LOL...It was my first time watching them so i couldnt remenber the name that well.

QUOTE(Turtle @ Mar 7 2007 - 06:52 AM) 826403159[/snapback]Why didn't you all just start an Upperman vs Northside thread? Man, I thought we were talking about AA State not Upperman vs Northside. What if Upperman and Northside get beats before making to the championship, who would win it then?

Livingston is probably the favorite if the winner of Upperman and NS gets upset. LA is a very tough team who can beat ANYBODY when they take the notion to.

QUOTE(Bee_Fan20 @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826402846[/snapback]The game comes down to this in my opinion. How well will NS handle the constant pressure put on them by the Lady Bees!! This will play a vital role in the outcome of the game. If they get sloppy and don't handle the pressure very well, it could be a big win in uppermans favor.. However if the do handle it well, how good will Upperman come out shooting the basketball. New gym with different surroundings. If they shoot the ball well early look for Upperman to jump up early and win. By the way Brandi Brown (from York) plays for MTSU.

thanks

QUOTE(bendoinitawhile @ Mar 4 2007 - 05:17 PM) 826399620[/snapback]I am betting that Northside beats Upperman........by alot!! Just wish I could be there to see it. Upperman having to play at a different location other than on home court will mess them up big time. Good luck to both teams cuz LA will be playing the winner. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

...............by alot!! Glad to see that 'bendoinitawhile' is WRONG! GO ALL THE WAY LADY BEES! We believe in you girls and know that no matter what, YOU R #1.