North Side Lady Indians

58Indians22

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(58Indians22 @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:24 AM) 826399096[/snapback]Congrats to the North Side Lady Indians on a GREAT substate win against Memphis Mitchell!!! You played like I knew you were capable of playing all year. You play like you did last nite in Boro and NOBODY can beat you. Let's keep it up and bring home the GOLD ball this year.

NOBODY is spelled UPPERMAN its one and out for the squaws

QUOTE(58Indians22 @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:24 AM) 826399096[/snapback]Congrats to the North Side Lady Indians on a GREAT substate win against Memphis Mitchell!!! You played like I knew you were capable of playing all year. You play like you did last nite in Boro and NOBODY can beat you. Let's keep it up and bring home the GOLD ball this year.

Northside may beat Upperman but if they do it will take the best game they have played all year. I promise you Upperman is not Mitchell and you will soon see.

QUOTE(TheBoredGuy @ Mar 4 2007 - 04:15 PM) 826399552[/snapback]Better hope your players and coaches aren't writing off North Side as easily as you are...

No kidding...Clifft, Ross, Delk and a Coach Lowery are a tough 4 to go up against...I watched North Side in the 7AA region tournaments and North Side was the best girls team I have seen play this year and I've seen alot of basketball played...kind of reminds me a little of the Chester Co. team a few years ago with Rebecca Rowsey and Bianca Thomas but this North Side team is better than that Chester Co. team IMO...GOOD LUCK TO NORTH SIDE!!!

It sounds to me like the Upperman fans do not think North Side is for real. I just do not understand that. We are not going into this tourney a dark horse, coming out of the best region in the state as you pioneer fans know. Believe me, North Side has respect for Upperman and has a very experienced coach who will have the LADY INDIANS ready to play. I predict the only ones squawling after Thursday will be Upperman.

QUOTE(58Indians22 @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:55 PM) 826399777[/snapback]It sounds to me like the Upperman fans do not think North Side is for real. I just do not understand that. We are not going into this tourney a dark horse, coming out of the best region in the state as you pioneer fans know. Believe me, North Side has respect for Upperman and has a very experienced coach who will have the LADY INDIANS ready to play. I predict the only ones squawling after Thursday will be Upperman.

HA HA Best region in the state. Our district is just as good or if not better than your region. After your top 4 or 5 the rest of those teams couldn't beat anybody. As a whole this area has had the best basketball for years and years. Wake up and smell the coffee.

And Bored Guy you better hope your players and coaches are not writing Upperman off like you and the gang out west have.

This thread was started to congratulate the North Side Lady Indians on a great season and wish them luck in the tournament. If they play like they did Saturday nite in substate NOBODY can beat them. I'm not sure, but I don't believe any Upperman fans were there and saw the level of play that North Side demonstrated. If you want a thread to bash North Side and region 7AA - then start you one. But that is not what this thread is for so if you can't stick to the topic gett off.

QUOTE(58Indians22 @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:55 PM) 826399777[/snapback]It sounds to me like the Upperman fans do not think North Side is for real. I just do not understand that. We are not going into this tourney a dark horse, coming out of the best region in the state as you pioneer fans know. Believe me, North Side has respect for Upperman and has a very experienced coach who will have the LADY INDIANS ready to play. I predict the only ones squawling after Thursday will be Upperman.

Your the one that started it not me. Your good at giving but you can't take it. Hey congrats to JN on making the tournament 4 yrs running. Great accomplishment.

But don't break an arm patting yourself on the back so hard.