North Side Lady Indians score 92 points

58Indians22

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls basketball in West Tennessee has had some good teams from time to time but for the most part they are not very good. Many of the teams in Middle and East Tennessee that didnt even make it to the Sub State game (Region 4-AAA) would beat the teams West Tennessee has in the state tournament year in and year out. Shelbyville could beat everyone of those West Tennessee teams.

The last time I checked North Side was AA and Shelbyville was AAA. Shelbyville would beat most of the teams in the state(Riverdale and Cleveland excluded this year). Nowhere in the original post does it mention them or anything about who is the best team, etc. It's just amazing to me that some people have to build themselves and their teams up to put other's great accomplishments down. Everyone knows Shelbyville is a good team...everyone knows Upperman has a good team. So why go on other people's posts and brag about it? Anyway, Good luck NS!

P.S. This is basically the same NS team that beat York last year by 32 at state. If I remember correctly, they put Upperman out, didn't they? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />