sycamore track

utmc218

QUOTE(pnthrsroc07 @ Apr 22 2007 - 07:26 PM) 826443028[/snapback]and who is this kid running a 10.3? i've never heard of him.

me neither and i dont even think the fastest 100 in the stae this year is 10.3 and you would think he would be at the vol classic or something if he did and its not the fastest this is

2007 Tennessee High School Boys Outdoor Rankings

Event Time Competitor Team/Affiliation Date Meet

100 Meter Dash 10.83 Shiverdecker, Chris TN Alcoa High School 4/16/2007 Oak Ridge Relays

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Apr 23 2007 - 08:36 AM) 826443299[/snapback]The fastest time I've seen this year is a 10.5 out of Adrian Bentley of Brainerd. This actually makes a 10.74 after the hand conversion. He's run those kinda times before so I'm not surprised. Him and Shiverdecker will have a great race at sectionals and state.

yea dont be surprised if he takes the 100 200 and 400 at state

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

QUOTE(volsgreen1 @ Apr 12 2007 - 05:35 PM) 826436140[/snapback]the only person who threw in the 140's against sycamore is justin paris. And if you arnt him you are lieing. i bet you are that dylan gamble guy from ezell.

Are you going to choke this year like you did last year. LOL

140's lol all yall are a joke....... i threw over 140 all most every meet.....

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

These guys are crazy... don't listen to them.