East Tennessee Tennis

TNtnns_07

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rook2 @ Mar 9 2007 - 09:56 AM) 826405983[/snapback]the best tennis team in the east in the coalfield team they are good with the back strock. but a close second in the goby tech team they are the real deal. you better whatch out for them in the state tourny.

I dont think so.

Im anxious to play in the Rotary this year. I love it when all of the teams from all the different divisions get together and play. Last year we (USJ) played with all of the AAA teams and did quite well. We didnt win but we got 2nd or 3rd (cant remember) but we all won atleast 2 matches and 2 of the people got into the finals.

QUOTE(frankiec996 @ Mar 10 2007 - 07:49 AM) 826407083[/snapback]I know that they lost their number 1 but did they lost anyone else?

If you dont think that they can win it, who else from the Easy in A-AA has a chance?

Knox Catholic will win the east and also win A/AA title

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:56 PM) 826410923[/snapback]i don't know why wouldn't he be?

also i've heard that jimmy fulton is playing for bearden this year can someone confirm this? where is bdogg

no taylor patrick isnt playing, but jimmy fulton is