East Tennessee Tennis

TNtnns_07

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 11 2007 - 06:52 PM) 826435275[/snapback]Rodgers and Maloy can both when at 1 and 2 especially earlier in the season when Chris is struggling really bad as he always does early on, Way can win at 3 if he catches Alexander, I see Hankins with the win at four, Maloy winning at five against kerr, and Clark taking 6. for some reason he has his number as he always does early on. If we are going to win it will be the first 2 times, i dont see a match split with us winning the 3rd one. So if we take one of the top 2, and 4,5,6 and win 1 doubles. Whose to say DB wont be on top at the end of this year?

DB wont be on top, even if they happened to upset SHHS, I don't see them upsetting Bearden too. BTW in AAA you play five singles and two doubles, so your 4,5,6 theory isn't gonna work.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(titlebound @ Apr 11 2007 - 08:21 PM) 826435352[/snapback]DB wont be on top, even if they happened to upset SHHS, I don't see them upsetting Bearden too. BTW in AAA you play five singles and two doubles, so your 4,5,6 theory isn't gonna work.

Agree...it will be SHHS or Bearden, unless DB is able to pull two minor upsets in a row. Dobyns Bennett has definitely improved but not quite enough

QUOTE(titlebound @ Apr 11 2007 - 07:21 PM) 826435352[/snapback]DB wont be on top, even if they happened to upset SHHS, I don't see them upsetting Bearden too. BTW in AAA you play five singles and two doubles, so your 4,5,6 theory isn't gonna work.

FOR THE EAST DISTRICT...SHHS THS AND DB...WE PLAY 6 SINGLES AND 3 DOUBLES for 9 POINTS! Just to clear that up.

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 12 2007 - 07:14 AM) 826435632[/snapback]FOR THE EAST DISTRICT...SHHS THS AND DB...WE PLAY 6 SINGLES AND 3 DOUBLES for 9 POINTS! Just to clear that up.

I don't understand that at all, when you get to state it is 5 and 2. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 12 2007 - 06:24 AM) 826435641[/snapback]I don't understand that at all, when you get to state it is 5 and 2. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Very true. And we change just like everyone else when we go to regionals. But for our district its just how our coaches have always elected to do it. Really its a disadvantage to SHHS as there 6 singles, Hayden Halbrook, is weak. DB's 5-6 are both very strong 5-6. Connor has improved, and Clark has come along way with his game, very aggresive player.

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 12 2007 - 07:30 AM) 826435649[/snapback]Very true. And we change just like everyone else when we go to regionals. But for our district its just how our coaches have always elected to do it. Really its a disadvantage to SHHS as there 6 singles, Hayden Halbrook, is weak. DB's 5-6 are both very strong 5-6. Connor has improved, and Clark has come along way with his game, very aggresive player.

Who is all in that one district? I know Bearden is up in Knoxville too. Bearden, SHHS, DB, and Tennessee High are all in the east

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 12 2007 - 06:32 AM) 826435651[/snapback]Who is all in that one district? I know Bearden is up in Knoxville too. Bearden, SHHS, DB, and Tennessee High are all in the east

SHHS, DB, and THS are all in the same district. And only one team can come from District.