Class A State Championship

OS91

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS TO THE GLEASON LADY BULLDOGS!!!!

Gleason-46

Oliver Springs-36

Gleason finishes at 36-1

Kayla Hudson scores 29 points but does prove human as she actually missed a free throw in the 4th quarter of a game...She finished with 13 of 14 shooting from the line.....This team has finishing off a team when they have a lead in the 4th quarter of a game down to a science......

Kayla Hudson wins Miss Basketball...Congrats to her.....Kayla also won All-Tournament and MVP of the tourney.....

Jenna Frazier and Candace Green also made the All-Tourney team....

And to top it all off...The Gleason cheerleaders won the spirit award.....

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Mar 10 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826407138[/snapback]Gleason is on a nice run and may win today. I do not have a dog in this fight but I hope OS closes the mouth of these argogant West Tenn bball fans. They wait 8 years and then come out of the woodwork like termites. If Gleason played in District 7, 11 or 12, they would have 5 or 6 losses. Write that down.

Sportwwizard...you need to get a clue. Check the record my man, West Tennesse brought back 2 out 3 GOLD trophies just a few years ago. I think last year, it was an all West Tennessee single A final last year. Your comments will certainly couse educated West Tennessee basketball fans to chime in, because obviously your clueless...oh, I forget you only have about 36 posts. ALL I CAN SAY IS WHEN THEY HELD THE MIDSOUTH CLASSIC, WEST TENNESSEE USED THESE OTHER DISTRICTS FOR PRACTICE GAMES...THE WEST TENNESSEE TEAMS DOMINATED. SHow some class and be able to loose with humility. The better team (Gleason) smoked the class A tournament this year!

QUOTE(GHvolrebel @ Mar 10 2007 - 06:49 PM) 826407518[/snapback]Is Kayla Hudson going on a bb scholarship to a college?

She has already signed win Union University...I think.