1A title game

kartracer4

QUOTE(dawgseyeview @ Mar 12 2007 - 12:28 PM) 826409047[/snapback]Keep showing your ignorance.....you still have yet to explain to me how that validates why Gleason should not have won the Gold Ball! They played their game and won.

I never said they should not of won.

Gleason plays "stall ball" because they can't play "D".

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OS lost to a team that can't play defense or OS can't play offense when it counts. Both teams have much to be proud of so let's move on. Gleason would beat OS 9 out of 10 times.....period.

http://www.ontheballmag.com/headlines.cfm?m=1&a=153

Maybe OS would be wise to get a lead next time and then immediately go into a stall. I would hide the ball in my shirt if it was legal and it meant a gold ball.

Regal..........Shouldn't you be in a study hall or a PE class or something........or is it still called RECESS in your grade? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(briank @ Mar 12 2007 - 12:34 PM) 826409054[/snapback]OS lost to a team that can't play defense or OS can't play offense when it counts. Both teams have much to be proud of so let's move on. Gleason would beat OS 9 out of 10 times.....period.

Maybe OS would be wise to get a lead next time and then immediately go into a stall. I would hide the ball in my shirt if it was legal and it meant a gold ball.

Regal..........Shouldn't you be in a study hall or a PE class or something........or is it still called RECESS in your grade? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

He/she is in SHOP CLASS trying to polish some gold into there silver ball......

QUOTE(Regal @ Mar 12 2007 - 11:32 AM) 826409050[/snapback]I never said they should not of won.

Gleason plays "stall ball" because they can't play "D".

If Gleason can't play defense, you are about the only person who thinks that. That's all I heard about the Gleason team is how other teams couldn't handle their defense. Apparently they played good enough defense to win....

QUOTE(Regal @ Mar 12 2007 - 11:15 AM) 826409018[/snapback]Because they "STALL THE BALL"!!!

Call it what you will but its good coaching.... the team is not playing for your entertainment. Watch the mix tape tour for that. This is high school and the girls try to win, not show off for the crowd. but hey buddy now gleason can stall the GOLD ball.

QUOTE(champion13 @ Mar 12 2007 - 11:51 AM) 826409077[/snapback]I want to know his free throw secrets.

do they spend an hour a day shooting them? ha.

I cant tell you an exact number but if they do not hit them in practice then practice does not end. Practice ends when they hit the required number on the days they do it.

QUOTE(briank @ Mar 12 2007 - 12:34 PM) 826409054[/snapback]OS lost to a team that can't play defense or OS can't play offense when it counts. Both teams have much to be proud of so let's move on. Gleason would beat OS 9 out of 10 times.....period.

http://www.ontheballmag.com/headlines.cfm?m=1&a=153

See you say move on and then you make coments like! I'll move on when you move on!!

(Gleason would beat OS 9 out of 10 times.....period.)

QUOTE(Regal @ Mar 12 2007 - 12:27 PM) 826409042[/snapback]Gleason plays "stall ball" because they can't play "D".

Can't play D? Your star goes 3-10 from the field and scores 10. The previous two games she is 9-17 for 22 points and 11-20 for 31 points. They actually did a great job on defense. Christopher was frustrated and forced several of those 10 shots late. You got beat by a better team. It happens. Deal with it. Oh yeah, you let one girl score 29 by herself. I guess YOUR D is not so hot is it? Geez, what hypocrites.

QUOTE(bigchief @ Mar 12 2007 - 01:05 PM) 826409098[/snapback]Can't play D? Your star goes 3-10 from the field and scores 10. The previous two games she is 9-17 for 22 points and 11-20 for 31 points. They actually did a great job on defense. Christopher was frustrated and forced several of those 10 shots late. You got beat by a better team. It happens. Deal with it. Oh yeah, you let one girl score 29 by herself. I guess YOUR D is not so hot is it? Geez, what hypocrites.

The other teams didn't stall the ball! Ohhhhhhh now she's frustrated! Why??? Could it be that good defence that Gleason was playing or did she just have an off night like Gleason was having? HMMMMMM!!!!

QUOTE(Regal @ Mar 12 2007 - 01:04 PM) 826409096[/snapback]See you say move on and then you make coments like! I'll move on when you move on!!

(Gleason would beat OS 9 out of 10 times.....period.)

regal...keep rubbing that gold polish on your silver ball, I believe you missed a spot.

By the time shop class is over you might have your Gold ball after all... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />