Lannings at Riverdale

Froggy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dontusee91 @ Mar 12 2007 - 02:36 PM) 826409209[/snapback]The best I have seen come out of Region 4 since Kelly Jolly. She has a confidant swagger about her that you can't teach. Coach Insell has to be thrilled he kept her in the 'boro.

Who else was recruiting her?

QUOTE(krylon @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:20 AM) 826411268[/snapback]Who else was recruiting her?

i am not sure of who was actualy recruiting her as she wanted to go to Middle but ido know that Geno (Uconn) was looking and asking about her at some AAU stuff but i dont know what intrest she had from the likes of the "power" schools having said that MTSU is number 16 in the country and that is the school she wanted to go to you cant ask for anymore than that you know

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:24 AM) 826411273[/snapback]i am not sure of who was actualy recruiting her as she wanted to go to Middle but ido know that Geno (Uconn) was looking and asking about her at some AAU stuff but i dont know what intrest she had from the likes of the "power" schools having said that MTSU is number 16 in the country and that is the school she wanted to go to you cant ask for anymore than that you know

RD, if she wanted to stay nearby and wanted to do go to a power school, she was just in the right spot. just look at the power schools near by or the upcoming and power schools near by. The way she handled this was on her own terms and the way that was best for her. What fine players are in this area now.

QUOTE(PHargis @ Mar 14 2007 - 07:43 PM) 826412052[/snapback]RD, if she wanted to stay nearby and wanted to do go to a power school, she was just in the right spot. just look at the power schools near by or the upcoming and power schools near by. The way she handled this was on her own terms and the way that was best for her. What fine players are in this area now.

that was the point i was trying to push across the person that was asking...she WANTED to go to middle and i was also letting him know that middle is a big time school now so you take them both what more could a girl ask for

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:58 PM) 826412220[/snapback]that was the point i was trying to push across the person that was asking...she WANTED to go to middle and i was also letting him know that middle is a big time school now so you take them both what more could a girl ask for

From what I was told, she never considered anyone BUT Middle b/c that was her dream school.