Webb, MUS, Baylor, MBA, Or Mccallie? who has the better team?

soccer10

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Mar 14 2007 - 07:39 PM) 826412045[/snapback]well MBA is probably the worst of those teams. The rest can all beat each other. Whichever team is having a good day, they will win. This will be a close division this year. Even closer than last year.

Granted, I am not very up-to-speed on tennis, but has MBA dropped so far that it can't beat any of the other teams on a given day? MBA has managed to garner four runner-up trophies and a team title in tennis in 9 Division II tennis team championships - next to MUS, that appears to be the best overall team performance over nearly a decade.

Has MBA dropped so low that it can't even beat a Webb on a given day, which according to the TSSAA website hasn't even made a DII boys team championship since the advent of DII?

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:01 PM) 826414669[/snapback]well i mean yes they have Adam Baker and Roger Briggs who are both incredible. But after that they really don't match up to well with the other schools.

We played them every year as our first match until this year, our new coach didn't put them on our schedule and it upset me. What is MBA's lineup top to bottom? I wonder if Siegel would stack up...Wishing would have a tough time with Baker and Briggs would win at 2 but I wonder about the middle to bottom of the lineup

Yea the number 1 and 2 match up great for those teams but as we all know, the matches that come down to who wins are usually the 4-5-6.

Number 1 and 2 positions are the best players on the team but every match that we played last year (the ones that were close) came down to our number 3-4-5 players.

Our state championship match was won by our number 4 player.

I still would say that MUS is the best out of all of those teams. They may not have the best 1 and 2, but their depth is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Mar 21 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826419750[/snapback]yup webb was very bad during those years. this year is their year to win it though with 3 seniors. (parks, taylor christ, tadd).

Well I would hope a team with Christ on their team would win it /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(SpartanTennis @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:21 PM) 826426326[/snapback]he just misspelled taylor crist's name... no big deal

That's not what I was talking about at all. I just corrected the spelling there for future posts. I was trying to figure out what was funny with him saying that taylor is on the team so webb must be good or whatever. Because apparentely he thought it was funny.