Webb, MUS, Baylor, MBA, Or Mccallie? who has the better team?

soccer10

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Mar 30 2007 - 10:26 AM) 826426485[/snapback]That's not what I was talking about at all. I just corrected the spelling there for future posts. I was trying to figure out what was funny with him saying that taylor is on the team so webb must be good or whatever. Because apparentely he thought it was funny.

It was funny because he misspelled Taylor Crist's name to be Christ and any team with Christ should win but it was only a joke. I think Webb is a good team and will go deep into the postseason but will not win it...they don't quite have the depth I don't think there is a bit of a drop off after the 3 spot

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Mar 30 2007 - 11:00 AM) 826426558[/snapback]It was funny because he misspelled Taylor Crist's name to be Christ and any team with Christ should win but it was only a joke. I think Webb is a good team and will go deep into the postseason but will not win it...they don't quite have the depth I don't think there is a bit of a drop off after the 3 spot

O okay i got you. I thought you making a joke about how Crist was a headcase or something haha. And you don't think there is a big drop off after 3 or you do think there is a big drop off after 3?

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Mar 30 2007 - 10:20 PM) 826426904[/snapback]O okay i got you. I thought you making a joke about how Crist was a headcase or something haha. And you don't think there is a big drop off after 3 or you do think there is a big drop off after 3?

Kind of a cross between the two lol. I think there is a bit of a drop off after Tadd. I have played Mackebee before, how much better are Walling and Haydek than him?

there's more of a drop after 4 than 3 for webb. haydek and mackebee alternate spots. DII is going to be ridiculously close this year. It's going to be between Baylor, McCallie, and Webb. Keep in mind that Baylor and McCallie have the home matches and Webb doesn't.

QUOTE(shims4 @ Apr 4 2007 - 05:48 PM) 826430093[/snapback]there's more of a drop after 4 than 3 for webb. haydek and mackebee alternate spots. DII is going to be ridiculously close this year. It's going to be between Baylor, McCallie, and Webb. Keep in mind that Baylor and McCallie have the home matches and Webb doesn't.

since when is webb in the same league as baylor and mcCallie. One can not forget about MUS. they have one of the best players in the state at number 1 and they have a very solid lineup with alex addington, watson george, will carter, and michael wills. I didnt even see Webb at state last year.

QUOTE(tennish @ Apr 5 2007 - 10:59 PM) 826431151[/snapback]since when is webb in the same league as baylor and mcCallie. One can not forget about MUS. they have one of the best players in the state at number 1 and they have a very solid lineup with alex addington, watson george, will carter, and michael wills. I didnt even see Webb at state last year.

I agree... MUS has a great team this year like they do every year. I think MUS has as good of a chance of winning state this year as anyone. With that said, I think this year is the most even of the years. MUS is pretty good everywhere. Baylor is great with their top 4. Webb has a very even great top 3. McCallie is always a threat with Coach Vogues. And MBA will make it to state with Baker and Briggs.

1. MUS/Baylor

2. MUS/Baylor

3. Webb/McCallie

4. Webb/McCallie

5. MBA (but will make state due to the fact that only 2 can come from the east)

It should be fun to see how it plays out. Webb has the most to prove because of the prestige of the other schools. Webb is usually not as strong, but if there is a year that they could be a cinderella persay, it is this year.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 6 2007 - 01:12 PM) 826431353[/snapback]I agree... MUS has a great team this year like they do every year. I think MUS has as good of a chance of winning state this year as anyone. With that said, I think this year is the most even of the years. MUS is pretty good everywhere. Baylor is great with their top 4. Webb has a very even great top 3. McCallie is always a threat with Coach Vogues. And MBA will make it to state with Baker and Briggs.

1. MUS/Baylor

2. MUS/Baylor

3. Webb/McCallie

4. Webb/McCallie

5. MBA (but will make state due to the fact that only 2 can come from the east)

It should be fun to see how it plays out. Webb has the most to prove because of the prestige of the other schools. Webb is usually not as strong, but if there is a year that they could be a cinderella persay, it is this year.

How good are Webb's 4 and 5 compared to Hatcher, Crist, etc? The only time I have seen Webb is at the Carter tournament when we finished 2nd to Webb. I don't really remember much from then

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 6 2007 - 12:55 PM) 826431371[/snapback]How good are Webb's 4 and 5 compared to Hatcher, Crist, etc? The only time I have seen Webb is at the Carter tournament when we finished 2nd to Webb. I don't really remember much from then

Webb's top 4 spots are always the same. Parks, Hatcher, and Crist don't lose to 5 and 6, maybe 4 once a year. To put in in other words I watched Hatcher beat Mackebee (playing 5 at the time) left handed.