Clarksville headed to semi's

bsball13

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rhsplaya55 @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:16 PM) 826413500[/snapback]what happened at the end of the game?

Ridgeway wouldn't shake hands at the end...like 4 guys did, some people maybe coaches? went and tried to get the kids to come out of the tunnel and they wouldn't....the whole crowed at MTSU started booing them....pretty pathetic...

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:32 PM) 826413444[/snapback]Is the Sound going down for anyone elese mine keeps cutting out and buffering but fails

Powellfan,

Presuming you were listening to the WJZM internet feed, yes, I experienced the same problem especially late in the game.

QUOTE(DunkerDon @ Mar 16 2007 - 08:44 AM) 826413957[/snapback]Powellfan,

Presuming you were listening to the WJZM internet feed, yes, I experienced the same problem especially late in the game.

clarksville still in it. gosh we will still be regailed with stories in the tennessean about his duck and goose hunting trips and how he learned how to talk and walk from cm newton. sheeeeeeesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!