Independence/Bearden(Results)

sosoccer91

QUOTE(sosoccer91 @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:54 PM) 826413578[/snapback]Bearden beat Independence by one. The final score of the game was 3-2. Any comments on the outcome?

Lol, I was a little off by a few goals. I underestimated Independence, then again scores dont always predict how a game was played or who dominated as sometimes random things happen in soccer. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

QUOTE(soccer4life @ Mar 17 2007 - 01:06 AM) 826415103[/snapback]Lol, I was a little off by a few goals. I underestimated Independence, then again scores dont always predict how a game was played or who dominated as sometimes random things happen in soccer. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Well you were off by a few goals but its allright, Bearden was clear dominator of the first half, they were a more precise with their touches even with the bad weather, but Independence stepped it up on the second half and they clearly had the ball most of the time. Bearden is a good team, but they can be upsetted, they have a good players throughout the field. So far, the Eagle Invitational is being a really good tournament.

QUOTE(EagleSoc6 @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:42 AM) 826415306[/snapback]Well you were off by a few goals but its allright, Bearden was clear dominator of the first half, they were a more precise with their touches even with the bad weather, but Independence stepped it up on the second half and they clearly had the ball most of the time. Bearden is a good team, but they can be upsetted, they have a good players throughout the field. So far, the Eagle Invitational is being a really good tournament.

so you said the weather was bad, how was is bad, was it raining or just a bad field?