UNAKA FOOTBALL 2007

AsIs

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(oldrangerhead76 @ Mar 21 2007 - 09:41 AM) 826419276[/snapback]Part of your name is right because you must be a fool. First of all, I can see Unaka fighting with Hampton for the conference crown. I look for a much improved Unaka team and I think that region 1 could be something very special to watch. I'm sure their off season program is going in the right direction. So I guess it is going to be a "Let's wait and see" thing. Don't be suprised if they are pretty good.

QUOTE(molesniper @ Mar 22 2007 - 10:09 AM) 826420219[/snapback]hardest working team and staff in the cnoference. nothing usual about that.jump on early and get a good seat.enjoy the ride.

Typical 1A type responses to a FB fan that likes all levels of FB. Inferiority complex followed by name calling, re: Oldrangerhead. If you are such Unaka fans then I don't have to remind you that you have been 9-2, 4-7, and 6-4 the last 3 years. Pretty solid football, I would say. By your responses You act like you were either 10 and 0 or 0 and 10. I stand by my response and will state again that Unaka FB will be Unaka FB as usual. I hate putting numbers by a team, but here we go: 7-3.

I don't care for thread traps. It asked for an opinion and I gave one based on knowledgable information of your program. I will stay out of Unaka FB and concern myself with other teams.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(Carter County Fan @ Mar 25 2007 - 03:39 PM) 826422181[/snapback]just looking forward to spring practice. Hampton should be good again this year. Cloudland will be down again I think with another new coach. Unaka should surprise some people.

Turbeyfill has his heart in this thing, and I think Cloudland WILL improve this year. They won't be "down" like they were last year!

QUOTE(goalline08 @ Apr 3 2007 - 09:34 AM) 826428884[/snapback]I wouldn't count on that. Turbeyfill better be able to drastically improve this team or Roan Mt. will be "down" on him!

The Roan Mt people need to realize this will be a young team with a first year Coach and a new system. Expecting a lot of wins would be unfair. From all I,ve heard, the Coaching staff and the kids are working hard. In my opinion ,a 5 and 5 season would be a big success.

QUOTE(goalline08 @ Apr 3 2007 - 10:34 AM) 826428884[/snapback]I wouldn't count on that. Turbeyfill better be able to drastically improve this team or Roan Mt. will be "down" on him!

You obviously have no clue. With hard work and positive attitudes from "everyone". I'm talking about so-called fans and parents, this team's morale will be at an all time high. We will not be down. Every game will be a dog fight.

QUOTE(Storm55 @ Apr 4 2007 - 10:07 AM) 826429657[/snapback]You obviously have no clue. With hard work and positive attitudes from "everyone". I'm talking about so-called fans and parents, this team's morale will be at an all time high. We will not be down. Every game will be a dog fight.

I'm going to have to go along with pujo on this. 55, you'r "alliance" buddy knows.

QUOTE(Storm55 @ Apr 4 2007 - 11:07 AM) 826429657[/snapback]You obviously have no clue. With hard work and positive attitudes from "everyone". I'm talking about so-called fans and parents, this team's morale will be at an all time high. We will not be down. Every game will be a dog fight.

and gosh darn it i'm good enough (saturday night live)reality is real and hard work is hard.keep your ear to the ground.

QUOTE(Storm55 @ Apr 6 2007 - 08:22 AM) 826431223[/snapback]Gary Keith is still in town. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Gary Keith is a good coach and futher more a good man, it would be wise, very wise to keep him very close his services may once again be required.(better hope the fience is mendable)