17U Basketball

QUOTE(Ball-all-Day @ Apr 12 2007 - 06:08 PM) 826436187[/snapback]Well I'm surprised that the Chattanooga Warriors aren't even mentioned. They beat the TN Heat up in Clarksville. And because they beat the heat, a few players from there tried to fight our players and one of them picked up a pole and tried to hit a old man with it. We were shown no respect up there and our last lost had the whole gym rooting against us even teams we killed. They booed at every shot and mistake. Obviously this is jealousy and I think they should be mentioned under the states top teams.

Wow it sounds like someone needs to listen to some lil wayne when he said." And hatin is at a all-time high everybody gotta hate it's like a flippin (to replace a different word haha) ipod." He's a genius just to add that.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ball-all-Day @ Apr 12 2007 - 07:08 PM) 826436187[/snapback]Well I'm surprised that the Chattanooga Warriors aren't even mentioned. They beat the TN Heat up in Clarksville. And because they beat the heat, a few players from there tried to fight our players and one of them picked up a pole and tried to hit a old man with it. We were shown no respect up there and our last lost had the whole gym rooting against us even teams we killed. They booed at every shot and mistake. Obviously this is jealousy and I think they should be mentioned under the states top teams.

the tn heat arent related to the thunder are they. maybe the thunder has more class now then they used to.

Ballerz Elite and Ballerz Select will both be good...

Outside of that, here's what I see (in no particular order):

-Nashville Celtics will be very tough. Great recruiting has this group completely reloaded, led by Williams, Torstrick, and Wells...

-Travelers are always good. Not sure how big, outside of the possibility of having Slavoric for one tourney, but loaded at guard and wing...

-Team Chaos may be the best of this group. Williams, Jones, Bowers, White lead a loaded Memphis group...

-YOMCA will be young, but mega talented. Along with the super sophs will by Jones, Blake, and Ware, making this a top notch group...

-Memphis Celtics led by Jermaine Johnson, one of the best coaches on the AAU circuit, will also be loaded. Not sure exactly with who, but Mason, Arnett, Brock lead this talented team that made a final 4 run at Adidas Atlanta last July...

-Tenn All Stars will be a new comer to this group, loaded with NW TN talent. Very underrated group...

-Tenn Thunder will likely have their best group since Collins and Herndon, led by Upton, McAdoo, Morris...

-Tenn Mavs will be under the radar, but as good as any in the state, led by Jurrick and a host of underrated juniors like Taylor, Ricks...

-Tenn Heat is another newcomer, but will mainly be a 19:u roster, unable to play many 17u events...

-Music city Jags also will be talented, led by Newbill, Woods...

-Knox Cagers, Knox Lakers, and Midsouth Prospects are other 17u teams to keep an eye on...

-Murfree Town Hustlers this is a solid team with great talent just don't got that much height but they can ball they beat the 19under Tenn Heat by 12 this year in the warrior classic so beware of them

• 2 weeks later...

Ballerz Elite and Ballerz Select will both be good...

Outside of that, here's what I see (in no particular order):

-Nashville Celtics will be very tough. Great recruiting has this group completely reloaded, led by Williams, Torstrick, and Wells...

-Travelers are always good. Not sure how big, outside of the possibility of having Slavoric for one tourney, but loaded at guard and wing...

-Team Chaos may be the best of this group. Williams, Jones, Bowers, White lead a loaded Memphis group...

-YOMCA will be young, but mega talented. Along with the super sophs will by Jones, Blake, and Ware, making this a top notch group...

-Memphis Celtics led by Jermaine Johnson, one of the best coaches on the AAU circuit, will also be loaded. Not sure exactly with who, but Mason, Arnett, Brock lead this talented team that made a final 4 run at Adidas Atlanta last July...

-Tenn All Stars will be a new comer to this group, loaded with NW TN talent. Very underrated group...

-Tenn Thunder will likely have their best group since Collins and Herndon, led by Upton, McAdoo, Morris...

-Tenn Mavs will be under the radar, but as good as any in the state, led by Jurrick and a host of underrated juniors like Taylor, Ricks...

-Tenn Heat is another newcomer, but will mainly be a 19:u roster, unable to play many 17u events...

-Music city Jags also will be talented, led by Newbill, Woods...

-Knox Cagers, Knox Lakers, and Midsouth Prospects are other 17u teams to keep an eye on...

-Murfree Town Hustlers this is a solid team with great talent just don't got that much height but they can ball they beat the 19under Tenn Heat by 12 this year in the warrior classic so beware of them

-K.A.Y.A 17U will have a dangerous team as well..with talent from all across east knoxville they're bound to when the eastern substate and make a run in the state tournament with the talented young players they have all playing as a team..

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:39 PM) 826436311[/snapback]the tn heat arent related to the thunder are they. maybe the thunder has more class now then they used to.

I dont think so but they are right. THe Chattanogga Warriors team Is VERY GOOD. They won the eastern substate last year and went all the way to the number 6th ranking in the state as a 16 and under team last year. Im very surprised they are not mentioned they have some very interesting players.

QUOTE(Ilovethisgame23 @ Apr 30 2007 - 05:58 PM) 826448539[/snapback]I dont think so but they are right. THe Chattanogga Warriors team Is VERY GOOD. They won the eastern substate last year and went all the way to the number 6th ranking in the state as a 16 and under team last year. Im very surprised they are not mentioned they have some very interesting players.

well the chatanooga warriors will have their hands full this weekend in the eastern substate when they take on a highly underrated in not a well known team in KAYA in their first game.

QUOTE(proudrebal082 @ May 2 2007 - 11:48 AM) 826450006[/snapback]well the chatanooga warriors will have their hands full this weekend in the eastern substate when they take on a highly underrated in not a well known team in KAYA in their first game.

Who plays for and coaches KAYA?

QUOTE(proudrebal082 @ May 2 2007 - 10:48 AM) 826450006[/snapback]well the chatanooga warriors will have their hands full this weekend in the eastern substate when they take on a highly underrated in not a well known team in KAYA in their first game.

I THINK THEY WILL WIN THE SUB STATE AGAIN AND I DO NOT UNDERATE KAYA I HEARD THEIR PRETTY GOOD BUT IT HINK THE WARRIORS WILL TKAE IT HOME AGAIN THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD

QUOTE(Ilovethisgame23 @ May 2 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826450472[/snapback]I THINK THEY WILL WIN THE SUB STATE AGAIN AND I DO NOT UNDERATE KAYA I HEARD THEIR PRETTY GOOD BUT IT HINK THE WARRIORS WILL TKAE IT HOME AGAIN THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD

this is the roster for KAYA for the most part.. darren upshaw 6'4 c/f, mike reynolds 6'5 c, mark greenlee 6'4 c/f, darryl florence 6'1 g, shannon hollingsworth 5'8 g, jack wagner 6'2 g/f, chris blue 6'1 g/f, bam 5'8 g, micheal haynes 6'1 g, jordan johnson 6'2 g/f, and there's about 2 other plyaers they have that can really shoot lights out..

QUOTE(proudrebal082 @ May 3 2007 - 10:26 AM) 826450838[/snapback]this is the roster for KAYA for the most part.. darren upshaw 6'4 c/f, mike reynolds 6'5 c, mark greenlee 6'4 c/f, darryl florence 6'1 g, shannon hollingsworth 5'8 g, jack wagner 6'2 g/f, chris blue 6'1 g/f, bam 5'8 g, micheal haynes 6'1 g, jordan johnson 6'2 g/f, and there's about 2 other plyaers they have that can really shoot lights out..

PRETTY IMPRESSIVE HEIGHT I KNOW SOME OF THE PLAYERS AND ALSO FOR THE WARRIORS. THEY HAVE A PRETTY GOOD TEAM AS WELL WITH A COUPLE OF ADDITIONS FROM LAST YEARS TEAM

QUOTE(Ilovethisgame23 @ May 6 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826453086[/snapback]I TOLD U THEY WOULD WIN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME 76 59 TO THE MIDSTATE BALLERZ BLUE(16U)

Good win for the Warriors.

The Ballerz were short handed Sunday as lost their starting post to an eye injury on Saturday and their 3 point guards were not at the tournament.