3200 predictions

gphstrack

QUOTE(mahaney @ Mar 25 2007 - 07:39 PM) 826422399[/snapback]either way that's still a good time. thanks for the recognition guys /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. i'm waiting on conig to bust out a huge pr soon. i think gideon has a legitimate shot with already running a 4:40. bryson, gideon, and clabo are in the mix. i think conig can get in there.,and ryan johnson from DL.

johnson is not the only dl guy to look out for, he wasn't even their top 32 runner last year and bell is right with him this year in the 16. having said that my favorite in the 16 is still patterson

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Mar 25 2007 - 08:04 PM) 826422419[/snapback]clabo ran a 4:34 last week. he has been a little under the weather lately, but i expect a good performance at the character games this weekend. i think conig is going to lay low all season and then rock our socks off at sectionals. mahaney, please dominate at sectionals...i'm sick of the dl kids talking smack.

haha you got it. i'll try 120%. the buster relays are coming up and DL FRA MLK Hume-Fogg will be up there competing, so i'll let you know how that goes. but ya clabo 4:34?! not bad not bad!

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Mar 25 2007 - 09:04 PM) 826422419[/snapback]i think conig is going to lay low all season and then rock our socks off at sectionals.

I might be racing the 3200 tomorrow at St. Andrew's Sewanee. Looking forward to some pace work. I think we'll have another loaded field this year.

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ Mar 26 2007 - 08:42 AM) 826422865[/snapback]Anyone know how jackson bliton is doing? Two years ago you would've thought he would be a no brainer to win state at this point but he's had some misfortune. If anyone has any info on him post it please

i know that after xc season, bliton decided to wrestle because i think he was fairly upset about his xc season, other than that i have no idea, and even though lipscomb is at buster's its the day after our Jr/Sr banquet/prom thing so none of the older guys will be running

yeah i forgot to mention bliton. he's a pretty tough miler with a 4:40 <? already under his belt. (not sure if that's accurate) i talked to him the day of state and he was pretty disgusted so i'm sure he's dying to redeem himself.

ahh are you kidding?!, none of the lipscomb runners will be doing the 3200 on friday?! gahh man.,it won't be fun.,will yall be doing the distance medley relay?

good luck with your race conig..

QUOTE(mahaney @ Mar 26 2007 - 07:59 PM) 826423343[/snapback]yeah i forgot to mention bliton. he's a pretty tough miler with a 4:40 <? already under his belt. (not sure if that's accurate) i talked to him the day of state and he was pretty disgusted so i'm sure he's dying to redeem himself.

ahh are you kidding?!, none of the lipscomb runners will be doing the 3200 on friday?! gahh man.,it won't be fun.,will yall be doing the distance medley relay?

good luck with your race conig..

as of right now, we will not be running anything

QUOTE(mahaney @ Mar 26 2007 - 09:57 PM) 826423500[/snapback]/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ahh crap.,that's unfortunate..guess we'll see yall at sectionals then..

If you're gonna run the 1600 at that meet, it will be exciting to see you run against Patterson. See if his speed can hold up for 1600 meters like he thinks.

QUOTE(xcmustangs11 @ Mar 26 2007 - 10:21 PM) 826423434[/snapback]as of right now, we will not be running anything

Now you sound like what GPHS said I was going to do. Sandbaggers! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Mar 27 2007 - 05:31 AM) 826423642[/snapback]Now you sound like what GPHS said I was going to do. Sandbaggers! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

fra boys, i was reading the paper today, and it said that davis, i assume nolan, ran a 9:45 3200. is that true?? because that is very impressive this early

QUOTE(xcmustangs11 @ Mar 28 2007 - 06:05 PM) 826425124[/snapback]fra boys, i was reading the paper today, and it said that davis, i assume nolan, ran a 9:45 3200. is that true?? because that is very impressive this early

No, it isn't true. He won, but not with that fast of a time. No offense to the other teams that were there, but the FRA distance team took that meet as a workout and a chance to help out the younger guys.