Coach Bowles @ West Greene HS

6-4-3dplay

This guy has been there for awhile and just can't seem to get things going. He's seems to be a very good guy, but there comes a time when it may be time to start looking in another direction. I've seen them play a few times this year so far and they have a very good team this year and have started out 2-4. I think that it's time that WGHS basebal starts to look in a new direction and get someone in there who can turn this program around. He seems to be a hard worker and has, at times, done a great job with this team, but in my opinion, it's time to go into a new direction. What do you folks think? Just my opinion

QUOTE(6-4-3dplay @ Mar 24 2007 - 11:29 AM) 826421554[/snapback]This guy has been there for awhile and just can't seem to get things going. He's seems to be a very good guy, but there comes a time when it may be time to start looking in another direction. I've seen them play a few times this year so far and they have a very good team this year and have started out 2-4. I think that it's time that WGHS basebal starts to look in a new direction and get someone in there who can turn this program around. He seems to be a hard worker and has, at times, done a great job with this team, but in my opinion, it's time to go into a new direction. What do you folks think? Just my opinion

He is a very good coach in my opinion.What direction would you go?They have already won 2 more games than the football team has in 3 years.We need a football coach more than a baseball coach.The baseball program at WG is just fine in my opinion.

QUOTE(6-4-3dplay @ Mar 24 2007 - 01:29 PM) 826421554[/snapback]This guy has been there for awhile and just can't seem to get things going. He's seems to be a very good guy, but there comes a time when it may be time to start looking in another direction. I've seen them play a few times this year so far and they have a very good team this year and have started out 2-4. I think that it's time that WGHS basebal starts to look in a new direction and get someone in there who can turn this program around. He seems to be a hard worker and has, at times, done a great job with this team, but in my opinion, it's time to go into a new direction. What do you folks think? Just my opinion

Coach Bowles is a good guy to be the baseball coach. It is hard to continually win especially when you do not have that many boys try out for baseball. In my opinion, it is hard to keep a winning record if you do not have the athletes or numbers. In time you may realize that Coach Bowles has them going in the right direction.

QUOTE(6-4-3dplay @ Mar 24 2007 - 11:29 AM) 826421554[/snapback]This guy has been there for awhile and just can't seem to get things going. He's seems to be a very good guy, but there comes a time when it may be time to start looking in another direction. I've seen them play a few times this year so far and they have a very good team this year and have started out 2-4. I think that it's time that WGHS basebal starts to look in a new direction and get someone in there who can turn this program around. He seems to be a hard worker and has, at times, done a great job with this team, but in my opinion, it's time to go into a new direction. What do you folks think? Just my opinion

He is a good coach and seems to be a good person. The problem is may not be in the coaching. It is obvious that Greene Co needs to put some money in their athletics programs if they expect more out of them. But they may be content with them.

Well, at least he has them on a 2 game win streak right now, despite wins vs. weak UH and Gat. Pitman teams. He (coacah bowles) just doesn't do alot for me. A big win vs. chuckey doak would be great for the Buffs. Maybe they can hit their stride for the final half of the season. Has anyone heard if he is planning on leaving WG or not?

In defense of Coach Bowles, he's not the one in the infield that misses grounballs, or dropping the fly balls in the outfields, or watching strike three right down the pipe, and he's also not the one that gives up the big errors late in the game in general that always blow our lead.