SCIENCE HILL BASEBALL

fire30

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Baseball Nutski @ Mar 26 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826423468[/snapback]......It's a game to game thing, but aren't things looking brighter? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I can't wait to watch Science Hill play.

I do strongly suspect that they will be contending for all the marbles in May!

Good luck Science Hill as you continue to march towards May.

QUOTE(noonesfool @ Mar 25 2007 - 08:38 PM) 826422488[/snapback]SHHS is very good, and I would rather be in your situation, than DB's with the big target on its back. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Now maybe the target is on The Hills back.Some of us folks here in Kingsport wish that the people (in the know supposely) would keep thier pre-season polls to themselves.How a team can be ranked before they even play a game is nonsense.Football or baseball.Now that The Hill has beaten Farragut maybe some Higher beings will rank them.All this does is put pressure on a team and its coaching staff for what?Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Science Hill has a good team. I see DB and Science Hill going for it at the end of the season for conference/district titles. Then after sub-state, I see both teams advancing forward to state. I see why DB is ranked # 8. If know the history of the players from DB then you would know and see why the ranking is so high. The history of the Coach is also another reason why they are ranked high.

FEELING THE VIBES, ROLLING WITH THE TRIBE!

QUOTE(fire30 @ Mar 25 2007 - 09:13 PM) 826422469[/snapback]Science Hill has started off this season in stellar fashion and have me wondering whether all this preseason talk of DB running away with the conference was for not. What does everyone else think?

science hill should stick with science LOL

Great Topper victory last night vs. the area's best AA team, Cow Town. Lucas threw a 1-hitter with Smith getting the lone hit in the 7th. The HillToppers were loose and the Cow Towners were tight. We made the defensive plays and they looked apprehensive, at best. The Cyclones pitching was very tight and they just couldn't get off vs. the Topper pitching and stellar defense. The Hill had 2 errors and Cow Town 3. Fritz was very kind in this mornings papers.

Toppers took this game 8 to 1.

Good luck to the Cyclones. They did play with class but loosen up fellas. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Toppers vs. DB @ 1P

Now, off to the game!!

Looks like the Toppers did a spiral and went down today at the TeePee Camp losing 17-4. Heard that the Indians scored 10 runs in the first inning and 6 in the fifth to win in 5 innings. Also, heard that 2 HR's were hit with one being a Grand Slam! OOOOOOOOOH, that must have hurt. Good Luck next time Toppers.

GOING WITH THE VIBES, ROLLING WITH THE TRIBE!