EAST vs. GREENEVILLE

IMAC_5

QUOTE(mtwbaseball @ Mar 23 2007 - 11:50 AM) 826421020[/snapback]Greenville will have to make a mass improvement to finish second considering they have already took a fall to the over confident,arrogant,cocky, Trojans

What about the Greenville vs. east series this week?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(IMAC_5 @ Mar 26 2007 - 08:08 AM) 826422834[/snapback]What about the Greenville vs. east series this week?

Well as long as Brad Ramsey is slinging the ball for East they should have no trouble winning the game. I wouldent even be suprised to see a no no from the stud quarterback with the golden arm. On the other hand you have the horse T.J. Knight who could possibly shut down the hurricane before it even touches land.

QUOTE(StudMuffin7 @ Mar 26 2007 - 11:42 AM) 826423007[/snapback]Well as long as Brad Ramsey is slinging the ball for East they should have no trouble winning the game. I wouldent even be suprised to see a no no from the stud quarterback with the golden arm. On the other hand you have the horse T.J. Knight who could possibly shut down the hurricane before it even touches land.

well it sure sounds like you know ramsey a whole lot...considering he DOESNT pitch..yeah so get your crap straight before you say something else.....

QUOTE(GREENEDEVILMOM @ Mar 27 2007 - 08:01 AM) 826423670[/snapback]No, young defense, that has been erratic at times.

Young D but also a Senior pitcher who really has a tendency to give up the long ball. Most of the time in uncalled for pitches on 0-2 counts. Good game by Knight last night as long as his D plays for him and he keeps the ball in the park he is tough.

QUOTE(StudMuffin7 @ Mar 26 2007 - 11:42 AM) 826423007[/snapback]Well as long as Brad Ramsey is slinging the ball for East they should have no trouble winning the game. I wouldent even be suprised to see a no no from the stud quarterback with the golden arm. On the other hand you have the horse T.J. Knight who could possibly shut down the hurricane before it even touches land.

Im glad u knwo what ur talking about.Ramsey hasnt ever pitched a high school game, he has been behind the plate since he was a freshmen. By the way do u even know Ramsey?East played horrible on the defensive side of the ball. with i think 8 errors.Greeneville came into the game ready to play, and hit the ball very good. While East came in dragging butt around. Hopefully the outcome with be different tonight. Sure Greeneville will go with Cutshaw and Greenway. Should be two good games.

QUOTE(easygoing7 @ Mar 27 2007 - 09:42 AM) 826423809[/snapback]Im glad u knwo what ur talking about.Ramsey hasnt ever pitched a high school game, he has been behind the plate since he was a freshmen. By the way do u even know Ramsey?East played horrible on the defensive side of the ball. with i think 8 errors.Greeneville came into the game ready to play, and hit the ball very good. While East came in dragging butt around. Hopefully the outcome with be different tonight. Sure Greeneville will go with Cutshaw and Greenway. Should be two good games.

Actually Greenway will probably start the first game and Cut will relieve him and Cody Duncan will probably start the second game. It could be Duncan relieving Greenway and Cut starting the second game but either way Greeneville's Defense has to show up and continue to hit or it wont matter who piches against a very good East team. If Greeneville could split the double header it would be huge for them to take two of three from one of the two conference favorites.

QUOTE(shedevil4 @ Mar 26 2007 - 11:48 AM) 826423009[/snapback]well it sure sounds like you know ramsey a whole lot...considering he DOESNT pitch..yeah so get your crap straight before you say something else.....

As a matter of fact I do know Ramsey personally, and the problem with people like you is you take things that are said on some meaningless message board and let it effect the rest of your life. I was being sarcastic about Ramsey pitching. I hope that clears things up.

QUOTE(StudMuffin7 @ Mar 27 2007 - 10:43 AM) 826423882[/snapback]As a matter of fact I do know Ramsey personally, and the problem with people like you is you take things that are said on some meaningless message board and let it effect the rest of your life. I was being sarcastic about Ramsey pitching. I hope that clears things up.

no i dont take anything personally. i think this whole site is a joke...but i know ramsey personally too..and he doesn't pitch