Farragut Baseball

braves4life

QUOTE(7inningparadise @ Apr 13 2007 - 07:28 AM) 826436488[/snapback]/are you stupid enought to think that Farragut and the other schools you played did not have to play conference after the sportsbelle also, and I know it must tough on you guys in that super hard conference you play in(thats sarcasm if you didn't notice), i am not sure you guys would finish in the top 3 in Farragut , Bearden, South Doyles and William Blounts Conference( i don't give a crap how many teams you all beat up there in weak upper east tn).

I am not stupid! I have watched a LOT of baseball in 30+ yrs. As far as crap goes, you know how to dish it out but not take it! When you ONLY PLAY one conference game a week then you can save your best pitcher for other teams. The upper East TN teams has some strong teams. I am not talking power hitters all the time. These teams are what I consider having "scrappy" players, who are tough to get out. Basehitting teams. Let see who comes out on top this year and who is stupid!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(scorecard10 @ Apr 13 2007 - 06:48 AM) 826436509[/snapback]I am not stupid! I have watched a LOT of baseball in 30+ yrs. As far as crap goes, you know how to dish it out but not take it! When you ONLY PLAY one conference game a week then you can save your best pitcher for other teams. The upper East TN teams has some strong teams. I am not talking power hitters all the time. These teams are what I consider having "scrappy" players, who are tough to get out. Basehitting teams. Let see who comes out on top this year and who is stupid!

Knoxville conferences play 2 games a week

QUOTE(scorecard10 @ Apr 13 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826436616[/snapback]So, this means you can use your # 1 and # 2 pitcher every week in conference. Big 9 teams play at least 3-4 conference games a week.

I don't care if you play 8 games a week with the teams DB and Science Hill are playing they should be able to win with garbage on the mound

QUOTE(7inningparadise @ Apr 13 2007 - 09:45 AM) 826436619[/snapback]I don't care if you play 8 games a week with the teams DB and Science Hill are playing they should be able to win with garbage on the mound

You are a lost cause. You can't see the forest for the trees. You only see what you want to see. Good luck to your team and we'll see you in the playoffs.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Apr 13 2007 - 10:25 AM) 826436655[/snapback]scorecard, it looks like that tough conference that DB plays in has really paid off in the last few years. All those championships and all. good job.

Thanks! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Like I said Braves4life, D-B started a 4 or 5 pitcher in the rotation because he has had shoulder problems. They wanted to see how his arm would hold up and if he could be 3rd in the rotation, seems that his shoulder has still not healed, but he did throw 2 innings tonight....the first innings he has thrown since the Farragut game. He had the win when he came out also. I stil haven't found out what pitcher threw for Farragut? Your 1,2,3?

QUOTE(braves4life @ Apr 13 2007 - 06:05 PM) 826437001[/snapback]looks like scorecard is straying away from the point...when Farragut faced DB...db pitched theyre number 2 at the time, and then brought in their number 1 (bo burton) who got the lost...and who cares if you play 4 a week, district 4aaa is still the toughest district in the state

Farragut, DB, South Doyle who cares. Only Farragut has any bragging rights. The rest of you guys are dreamers. How many times in the last 5 or 6 years has DB or SD even played in a state championship game. Farragut is the only east tn. team that has done anything and they are defending champs in aaa. where are the other classifications in your part of the state. I believe west tn. has more championships in the last 5 or 6 years in all classifications than you do.

QUOTE(leftylegend @ Apr 13 2007 - 10:51 PM) 826437131[/snapback]Farragut, DB, South Doyle who cares. Only Farragut has any bragging rights. The rest of you guys are dreamers. How many times in the last 5 or 6 years has DB or SD even played in a state championship game. Farragut is the only east tn. team that has done anything and they are defending champs in aaa. where are the other classifications in your part of the state. I believe west tn. has more championships in the last 5 or 6 years in all classifications than you do.

I am Dragging out the olive branches to wave at the feet of the great ones....

Boys and Girls, Ladies and Gentlemen, We know we are standing in the presence of greatness beacuse we have just been told so.... so we now must bow before them and give hommage to their remarkable displays of talent past.

Lets sing a song to commemorate this special moment.....

"my dogs better then your dogggggggggggggg, my dogs better then yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, My dogs better cause he gets kennel rations my dogs better then yoursssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

oops somebody slipped a commercial break in there on us..... We'll just skip the song for now.....save it for when they win the world of high schools bashing and bragging award....that would be a good time to break out into song I would think!

Rolling eyes and shaking my head....such foolishness

QUOTE(braves4life @ Apr 13 2007 - 06:05 PM) 826437001[/snapback]looks like scorecard is straying away from the point...when Farragut faced DB...db pitched theyre number 2 at the time, and then brought in their number 1 (bo burton) who got the lost...and who cares if you play 4 a week, district 4aaa is still the toughest district in the state

BwAnG is right. DB threw their # 4/5 pitcher against Farragut. You just thought that he was #2. HA! HA! It really did not matter in that game anyway who won or lost. That was just a warm up for DB. Farragut needs to be aware of what could come the next time these two face off. As for BwAnG it was good to see you out there again on the mound. I trust that we will see you again in the future. Lots of Luck!