Martinsville.

muffin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Shopping? His family is loaded and he's 6'6 I'm pretty sure he could start anywhere in upper East TN,So no need to shop. Word is Witten got caught trying to work him out on campus and some 7 on 7 while playing athletics for Sullivan East. Word got around pretty quick and Someone turned them into TSSAA.
    • Quick update on Jacob -  Jacob celebrated his 16th birthday at Vanderbilt on Tuesday and has been in decent spirits.  His sense of humor has begun to show as he was visited by many friends.  He is swallowing a lot better now and has eaten some of his favorites (Chik-Fil-A and Five Guys).   He is getting prepared to head to Atlanta to the Shepherd Center first thing tomorrow morning.  His family has been waiting on insurance approval. In case you dont know the Shepherd Center it a world class facility and supposedly one of the best in the country for spinal injury rehab.  Praying for perfect results there. Considering the circumstances, Jacob is in decent spirits.  He has some reflexive movement in his legs which I think is probably a very positive sign.  Don't read too much into that just yet as there is no telling what the real prognosis is... just hopeful that is good thing.  I am really just happy that it seems like he has a punchers chance of getting something back.  He is a strong young man and very determined so I think he will fight as hard as he can in physical therapy while down in Atlanta. More than one of you has asked me about an address to send donations.  I know GoFundMe isn't for everyone.  If you want to go that route, you can make a check to "Blackman Wrestling Club" and we will pass anything received directly to the Kinderdines.   Jacob Kinderdine c/o Blackman Wrestling 4836 Trevino Court Murfreesboro, TN  37128 Also, want to thank everyone who has donated so far.  Jacobs dad will take a month off work and stay in Atlanta with him.  They need to learn how to take care of him and do home therapy work..... and surely Jacob will be glad his dad can be there.  All that could not happen without you all.  Depending on what happens, they will probably end up doing some home remodeling in order to accommodate Jacob at their home.  Thanks again. Here's a pic I lifted from Facebook of Jacob on Oxy talking to his Uncle.  LOL        
    • How many wins can the jackets pull of next year ?? What kind of offense will they being going to!? Also heard 2 or 3 kids maybe going to friendship ?
    • US Open on Flo... https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/12451293-all-registered-for-the-2024-us-open-wrestling-championships&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoUMTc0ODEwOTI0NzM5MjY2ODQwNDQyGjUwNDFiNWExMDkxNTA0NWI6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AOvVaw1-PMkANaZVaDqL3UT9BkHn
    • Science Hill has had a lot of athletes over the years as well.     I totally agree with you