Rankings Week 4

mjuhb

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(noonesfool @ Apr 1 2007 - 09:26 PM) 826427899[/snapback]Morristown West probably ranked a little too high and Science Hill a little to low

i warned science hill last night if they didn't turn in results they would drop

west picked up a win vs catholic and a tie knox west

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 1 2007 - 06:43 PM) 826427715[/snapback]Yes they did. Especially in the amount of time that they did it... 5 games in 6 days, right?

Did not look the same team without Cody in the Mo West game. The lack of depth is their weekness, they will need to avoid injuries to continue like this.

QUOTE(noonesfool @ Apr 1 2007 - 09:26 PM) 826427899[/snapback]Morristown West probably ranked a little too high and Science Hill a little to low

Who has Science Hill played? Morristown West tied Knox West. Beat Catholic. Prooved themselves this weekend at the Bearden Invitational Tournament.

QUOTE(skrexpert @ Apr 1 2007 - 06:23 PM) 826427747[/snapback]how can MBA be ranked #1???? ive been to 3 of their games and they are horrible... the only reason that they have won any games is because they have played against some of the crappiest competition ive seen... hendersonville had an off night as well as JP2, both of those teams should have beaten MBA, they are completely overrated in my opinion and have done nothing to deserve that ranking

Playing head-to-head seems like a good way to define who is the better team in a lot of sports.

QUOTE(chattanooga @ Apr 2 2007 - 05:45 AM) 826428038[/snapback]Chattanoogan.com Coaches Poll:

1. McCallie

2. Baylor

3. CSAS

4. Notre Dame

5. Soddy-Daisy

6. CCS

7. Ooltewah

8. McMinn Co.

9. Red Bank

10. Boyd-Buchanan

Others Recieving votes: East Ridge, Grace, Sweetwater, Cleveland

Poll looks about right. I would expect Baylor and McCallie to battle it out again. Even with McCallie's strong senior class and Baylor being a pretty young team. The Baylor vs CSAS game will be interesting as well.

QUOTE(Nashville Panther @ Apr 2 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826428109[/snapback]CAK needs to be #1 until they are no longer the state champions.

I agree! Hey BigG, I understand the Farragut v. Bearden game and the CAK v. Catholic game will be coordinated so they are at different times. That is a good thing. I hope to see both. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />