Brentwood Academy track can not be touched... Try to prve me wrong.

swats

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(itzme @ Apr 2 2007 - 11:35 AM) 826428199[/snapback]The title of your thread annoys me. It's counter to everything that Coach Harper, Coach Smith and the top performers on the BA team are all about. Be humble in public, and let your performance do the talking.

1. I think we can be pretty sure that swats is not from BA.

2. You will never see itzme posting smack on CoachT.

QUOTE(flatline17 @ Apr 2 2007 - 07:54 PM) 826428515[/snapback]Except for MBA who beat them on Saturday...

so

the past two years MBA has beaten BA in some regular season meets...then when it matters BA stomps the big red...i agree with itzme

but i think BA 5peats...adams-schmidt-harper in the 8-3200m, ford and vaughn 1-400m, and davies in the deca and multis...hard to bet against them

QUOTE(swats @ Apr 1 2007 - 11:50 PM) 826428008[/snapback]Nobody can catch them.

I know you are not talking about the 4x100 and 4x200 relays because I know of one school that will give them all they want and at the end BA will see their backs as they cross the finish line. see you at Regionals /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(KnightTime05 @ Apr 3 2007 - 11:16 AM) 826428919[/snapback]I know you are not talking about the 4x100 and 4x200 relays because I know of one school that will give them all they want and at the end BA will see their backs as they cross the finish line. see you at Regionals /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It's true that BA does not usually do as well in the relays as in the individual events. Small student body = less depth.

BA is very good. Ben Davies, Tye Ford and the rest of the crew there are a solid team. But i think this year is MBA's year. If you were at the Highland Games you saw why, they dominated most of the field events and have some pretty good runners who will be able to put up points at state. I give this years state title to MBA

QUOTE(KnightTime05 @ Apr 3 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826428919[/snapback]I know you are not talking about the 4x100 and 4x200 relays because I know of one school that will give them all they want and at the end BA will see their backs as they cross the finish line. see you at Regionals /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

BA will be limited by who they run on the relays at regionals...if they run vaughn and ford on the 4x1 and 4x2 look out

mba?

i dont see them getting anyone out in the 800-3200, while BA probably gets at least 2 in the 800 and 3200 and probably 3 in the 1600

doug hall will certainly give us a better idea