Who is the fastes sprinter in Tennesse

volsgreen1

QUOTE(Darth Steve @ May 31 2007 - 01:22 PM) 826469654[/snapback]There was this one kid when i was in third grade that won the 40 meter dash at field day. He was really good.

Hey, D. S., I think you may be onto something there. Maybe we should all try to follow up on that guy.

Do you think there was press coverage? Maybe some photos? Maybe he still has his medal. I've heard that field days are where a lot of college track coaches get the inside "track" (get it?) on these kids.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(in2football @ Jun 9 2007 - 08:47 PM) 826473387[/snapback]Excuse my language, but shut the heck up. Who was talking to you. I think you idiots are blowing this way out of proportion. If your dumb ###### could read, you would see that I only mentioned Ezell's name because other people were throwing out their candidates for "the fastest sprinter in Tennessee". Why didn't you jump on the guy that mentioned CJ from Overton. Talk about mature - I love the way you're flexing your keyboard muscles. What are you, like 10 years old?

Us "idiots" are blowing this out of proportion because you're insulting us. Why did you call me an idiot? Because you made yourself look like a fool? The reason I got onto you is because you took it so personally and started making fun of a friend of mine. And no, I'm not 10 years old.

And you bring up the "mature" factor like you're so high and mighty. You said you were done, you said that you weren't going to post. But here you are, again, dragged into the conversation because of us so called "idiots". If you make a last post like that, at least have the will-power to restrain yourself from talking to a bunch of "idiots".

You made a mistake throwing his name out there. I honestly don't care what the other people said, because they shut up when they realized they were wrong. You, on the other hand, couldn't handle it and started insulting people.

QUOTE(TrentDilfer? @ Jun 10 2007 - 01:31 AM) 826473457[/snapback]Us "idiots" are blowing this out of proportion because you're insulting us. Why did you call me an idiot? Because you made yourself look like a fool? The reason I got onto you is because you took it so personally and started making fun of a friend of mine. And no, I'm not 10 years old.

And you bring up the "mature" factor like you're so high and mighty. You said you were done, you said that you weren't going to post. But here you are, again, dragged into the conversation because of us so called "idiots". If you make a last post like that, at least have the will-power to restrain yourself from talking to a bunch of "idiots".

You made a mistake throwing his name out there. I honestly don't care what the other people said, because they shut up when they realized they were wrong. You, on the other hand, couldn't handle it and started insulting people.

Know it comes out... He's your friend. Well I don't give a darn. Also, I don't care about being banned. This site is not the world to me. But, I'm not going to let some kid insult me. Seriously, stop it with the keyboard tough talk. You don't know me from Adam, and to think you can say whatever you want because you're hiding behind a keyboard is a little childish. If I said I was done posting, why would you keep coming at me since you're the king of maturity.

QUOTE(in2football @ Jun 10 2007 - 08:39 AM) 826473489[/snapback]Know it comes out... He's your friend. Well I don't give a darn. Also, I don't care about being banned. This site is not the world to me. But, I'm not going to let some kid insult me. Seriously, stop it with the keyboard tough talk. You don't know me from Adam, and to think you can say whatever you want because you're hiding behind a keyboard is a little childish. If I said I was done posting, why would you keep coming at me since you're the king of maturity.

I started coming at you because you had already posted again before I was able to post. You were already back before I even knoew that you left. And I know something about you. You take things way too seriously. And I don't know why you're saying I'm talking tough on my keyboard, because it's not like I'm threatining you or anything. You're the one who is talking like you're not afraid of anything because you don't care about being banned. Well, congratulations man, maybe you'll get a medal since you're so brave.

And just to let you know, I'm not some "kid". I am what the American Government considers a legal adult, so you can go ahead and stop calling me that now.

QUOTE(Darth Steve @ Jun 10 2007 - 07:14 PM) 826473624[/snapback]Guys be nice to in2football. I think he really was just trying to throw another name out there.... He didn't necessarily have to get so defensive but not everybody knows how to take the sarcasm on these message boards. Thats just what I think. Even though Ezell probably wasn't near as fast as that guy who won the forty yard dash at field day that time...

I agree that he was just trying to throw in another name and then I just stated the fact that he wasn't quite on the level of the a/aa guys and all of the sudden the guy got super defensive. If he had just been like you're right he's not as good but I was just throwing another name in there then I would've completely backed off but instead he made some stupid comments that we had no choice but to call out.

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ Jun 10 2007 - 08:05 PM) 826473639[/snapback]I agree that he was just trying to throw in another name and then I just stated the fact that he wasn't quite on the level of the a/aa guys and all of the sudden the guy got super defensive. If he had just been like you're right he's not as good but I was just throwing another name in there then I would've completely backed off but instead he made some stupid comments that we had no choice but to call out.

Well, I would like to apologize for the name calling... It was childish and uncalled for. I felt that I was being attacked so I reacted out of character. I would like to call a truce. If not, then that's cool too.

QUOTE(xcmustangs11 @ Jun 11 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826473971[/snapback]booo i want some more name calling. This board was finally getting interesting.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />