Who is the fastes sprinter in Tennesse

volsgreen1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ Apr 28 2007 - 05:34 PM) 826447572[/snapback]thanks for the heads up. this is the first any of us have heard about him

well belive it hes really really fast i wacthed him at the vol classic and he only ran the 800 but hes really good and how could you not hear bout him do you run track or what

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ Apr 28 2007 - 07:34 PM) 826447599[/snapback]well belive it hes really really fast i wacthed him at the vol classic and he only ran the 800 but hes really good and how could you not hear bout him do you run track or what

oh my god panthersroc please take this one for me because only your words can do this post justice

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ Apr 28 2007 - 07:34 PM) 826447599[/snapback]well belive it hes really really fast i wacthed him at the vol classic and he only ran the 800 but hes really good and how could you not hear bout him do you run track or what

right, i would like to personally thank you for your enthusiasm as pertaining to the physical prowess of James Gilreath, however, i am offended and shocked that you, etown, would label us, the coacht junkies as being ignorant about the state of running in our state. If you don't think we already knew about James Gilreath, then you are obviously a complete, utter, total, blatent, definative retard. you sir, possess the intellectual capabilities of a rock, and are as stupid as your 800 pick is fast, perhaps more so. If your stupidity were to run an 800, we would be looking somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 seconds, which is, for all intensive purposes, as fast as my car. To say that people such as myself and the crippler are uninformed is unto itself a rediculous, and obviously uninformed statement. If you knew the depth of knowledge possessed in thecrippler2222's mind, you would drop to your knees and kneel prostrate before the glory you have encountered. you are, to us, just some petty plaything that we entertain the whims and fancies of, simply, because, it entertains us to watch you flounder around in your false hope of ever attaining the knowledge we possess. You area a farce among runners, please get off these boards.

QUOTE(pnthrsroc07 @ Apr 28 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826447654[/snapback]right, i would like to personally thank you for your enthusiasm as pertaining to the physical prowess of James Gilreath, however, i am offended and shocked that you, etown, would label us, the coacht junkies as being ignorant about the state of running in our state. If you don't think we already knew about James Gilreath, then you are obviously a complete, utter, total, blatent, definative retard. you sir, possess the intellectual capabilities of a rock, and are as stupid as your 800 pick is fast, perhaps more so. If your stupidity were to run an 800, we would be looking somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 seconds, which is, for all intensive purposes, as fast as my car. To say that people such as myself and the crippler are uninformed is unto itself a rediculous, and obviously uninformed statement. If you knew the depth of knowledge possessed in thecrippler2222's mind, you would drop to your knees and kneel prostrate before the glory you have encountered. you are, to us, just some petty plaything that we entertain the whims and fancies of, simply, because, it entertains us to watch you flounder around in your false hope of ever attaining the knowledge we possess. You area a farce among runners, please get off these boards.

why?

QUOTE(stealthccrunner3200 @ Apr 28 2007 - 11:37 PM) 826447749[/snapback]why?

because for some reason etownrunner thought i was being serious when i said i had never heard of gilreath a 46/1:50 runner

ps gilreath is not a sprinter, he went 11.36 in the 100m this weekend with good competition. he is an amazing 400/800 runner and even a good 200 runner but he is not the fastest sprinter in tn, he doesnt run the 100m

QUOTE(BARTLETTDG07 @ Apr 29 2007 - 10:28 AM) 826447825[/snapback]I DONT KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS BUT IM JUST SAYIN JAMES HAS RUN A 400 IN 47.43 SECONDS. AND THATS RALLY FAST. DIDNT MEAN TO START ANYCONTRAVERSY RUNNER OR SPRINTER HE IS REALLY REALLY FAST. THEY ACTUALLY HAVE HIM RANKED 5TH IN THE NATION FOR THE 400.

we know. the majority of the people on the coacht t&f boards know an insane amount about tn track so i'm pretty sure we all know about the best 400/800 runner in the state. would you like to inform us all about jackie coward now too? or maybe michael ayers or kroger or blair or davies, at the very least everyone in these boards knows about the tn runners that are ranked in the tops in the nation, and the majority of us know anybody of any significance at all in the state of tn