Who is the fastes sprinter in Tennesse

volsgreen1

QUOTE(pnthrsroc07 @ Apr 28 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826447654[/snapback]right, i would like to personally thank you for your enthusiasm as pertaining to the physical prowess of James Gilreath, however, i am offended and shocked that you, etown, would label us, the coacht junkies as being ignorant about the state of running in our state. If you don't think we already knew about James Gilreath, then you are obviously a complete, utter, total, blatent, definative retard. you sir, possess the intellectual capabilities of a rock, and are as stupid as your 800 pick is fast, perhaps more so. If your stupidity were to run an 800, we would be looking somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 seconds, which is, for all intensive purposes, as fast as my car. To say that people such as myself and the crippler are uninformed is unto itself a rediculous, and obviously uninformed statement. If you knew the depth of knowledge possessed in thecrippler2222's mind, you would drop to your knees and kneel prostrate before the glory you have encountered. you are, to us, just some petty plaything that we entertain the whims and fancies of, simply, because, it entertains us to watch you flounder around in your false hope of ever attaining the knowledge we possess. You area a farce among runners, please get off these boards.

man, that was beautifully said, i think i just shed a tear

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(pnthrsroc07 @ Apr 28 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826447654[/snapback]right, i would like to personally thank you for your enthusiasm as pertaining to the physical prowess of James Gilreath, however, i am offended and shocked that you, etown, would label us, the coacht junkies as being ignorant about the state of running in our state. If you don't think we already knew about James Gilreath, then you are obviously a complete, utter, total, blatent, definative retard. you sir, possess the intellectual capabilities of a rock, and are as stupid as your 800 pick is fast, perhaps more so. If your stupidity were to run an 800, we would be looking somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 seconds, which is, for all intensive purposes, as fast as my car. To say that people such as myself and the crippler are uninformed is unto itself a rediculous, and obviously uninformed statement. If you knew the depth of knowledge possessed in thecrippler2222's mind, you would drop to your knees and kneel prostrate before the glory you have encountered. you are, to us, just some petty plaything that we entertain the whims and fancies of, simply, because, it entertains us to watch you flounder around in your false hope of ever attaining the knowledge we possess. You area a farce among runners, please get off these boards.

Your English teacher must be tremendously proud of your extraordinary word choice

QUOTE(TrentDilfer? @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:11 AM) 826448202[/snapback]Jonathan Tulloss aka "Speedo"

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Once he gets started, you can't stop him

I just wanted to add that I'm nearly 100% sure that Gilreath's 47 and his 21 were both hand timed so they could be up to a second off. The common thing is to add the .24 seconds. Even with this he may be the fastest still in TN, but It does change things, him vs. Adrian Bentley, Chris Vaughn, or Lee Moore would all be very tight in the 400 or 200. James is an amazing 800 runner, and I hope he gets the state record.

QUOTE(flatline17 @ Apr 30 2007 - 01:27 PM) 826448426[/snapback]/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Once he gets started, you can't stop him

im surprised no one has hearda bout him

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Apr 28 2007 - 10:25 PM) 826447712[/snapback]Voted Adrian Bentley of Brainerd.

100- 10.74c

200- 21.74 FAT

400- 48.58 FAT

Those last two were last night at Best of Preps. He just cruised the last 50 meters of the 400 because he had a rather substantial lead.

Voted Golden Tate from Pope John Paul II HS ran a 10.5 100 Yesterday