Who is the fastes sprinter in Tennesse

volsgreen1

QUOTE(TrentDilfer? @ May 9 2007 - 06:47 PM) 826455756[/snapback]That would make a lot of sense, then.

Actually the Abshire kid runs a 4.39 40yard dash. that sounds pretty fast to me for a big guy. look at clavin johnson he is bout 6'6 and runs a 4.32 40. so i might just have proved all of yall wrong. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jkk#22 @ May 10 2007 - 08:25 AM) 826456267[/snapback]Actually the Abshire kid runs a 4.39 40yard dash. that sounds pretty fast to me for a big guy. look at clavin johnson he is bout 6'6 and runs a 4.32 40. so i might just have proved all of yall wrong. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Calvin Johnson is 6'4 and ran a 4.39 40. Calvin Johnson is also one of the best athletes in the entire country and this Abshire kid should not even be compared to him. Anyways, these 40 times are handtimed and ridiculous. When Ben Johnson ran his 9.79 100 meter dash in the 1980's, he came through his first 40 yards in 4.37 seconds. So anyone who claims to run any 40's as fast as that are liars and stupid.

QUOTE(TrentDilfer? @ May 10 2007 - 09:18 AM) 826456317[/snapback]Calvin Johnson is 6'4 and ran a 4.39 40. Calvin Johnson is also one of the best athletes in the entire country and this Abshire kid should not even be compared to him. Anyways, these 40 times are handtimed and ridiculous. When Ben Johnson ran his 9.79 100 meter dash in the 1980's, he came through his first 40 yards in 4.37 seconds. So anyone who claims to run any 40's as fast as that are liars and stupid.

agreed. gatlin clocked in a 3.8x in his workout with the texans. gatlin is amazing (lets forget about the steroids for a moment) but no one can go that fast in a 40y, unless it is handtimed by nfl scouts. i doubt it is humanly possible to go under 4.0 in a 40y with a computer time. either way, that shows you the huge disparity between what we think are the blazing fast nfl players and an olympic sprinter. the guys that we consider to be insanely fast in the nfl are still a half second off of a guy like gatlin and that's just in acceleration, comparing their top speed would be even worse

• 2 weeks later...

Well this dude from John Overton name C.J. is VERY FAST... His pretty much overtons 4x100 team..Have the body of Tookie Williams (Run wit sun glasses) in only a jounior..If he didnt quit track, Yall would have heard alot about him...But a guy that aint even ran yet in high school is Keylo Lee that goes to franklin high..That dude is a BEAST..In middle school he was run a 10.something in 100m..He didnt run this yr cause of ankle problems.But next yr yall well be SHOCK at how fast that guy is...BA haves some fast guys to, But they recruit so I can care less.

QUOTE(Get Like Centennial CuzZ @ May 29 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826468881[/snapback]But they recruit so I can care less.

We're tired of hearing this now. If you really want to discuss it, take it to the public private forum.

My IQ just dropped 40 points.

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ May 31 2007 - 04:16 PM) 826469757[/snapback]he's good but not really on the same level as guys like bentley and byrum

I never said he was. Everyone was throwing their opinions in the hat so I decided to add my two cents. I don't think he could beat either one of the guys you mentioned, but he's definitely in the same league. He's definitely top 3 or 4 in the state.