James vaughn

footman_1tiger

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the from Page High school. What college does he go to? And Laray Foote is the fastest person he just did not have a good coach for track in high school. all of Foote times were not even on tennesseerunners.com. The meet before state 2005 he ran a 10:77 and a 21:45(fat). That was best time in the state. James is a good runner but laray is better!!!

QUOTE(footman_1tiger @ Apr 13 2007 - 09:08 AM) 826436585[/snapback]Yes the from Page High school. What college does he go to? And Laray Foote is the fastest person he just did not have a good coach for track in high school. all of Foote times were not even on tennesseerunners.com. The meet before state 2005 he ran a 10:77 and a 21:45(fat). That was best time in the state. James is a good runner but laray is better!!!

vaughn went 10.64 in 05... i think thats faster than 10.77 but i could be wrong, bigger numbers might be faster

QUOTE(footman_1tiger @ Apr 13 2007 - 10:08 AM) 826436585[/snapback]Yes the from Page High school. What college does he go to? And Laray Foote is the fastest person he just did not have a good coach for track in high school. all of Foote times were not even on tennesseerunners.com. The meet before state 2005 he ran a 10:77 and a 21:45(fat). That was best time in the state. James is a good runner but laray is better!!!

If the times weren't on the site then someone didn't send the results in. And if the meet was FAT then sending the results in is easy.

james vaughn was a senior at page last year, and he decided not to go to college this year. he had a knee injury the second half of last year's track season. he came by practice the other day and said that his knee just got better, but they never did figure out what was wrong with it.

Well Bad coaching at Mitchell High. Laray has run some fast times in 05 his lowest was a 10:57 at the MIAA City meet. But MIAA dont post the meet time i dont know why. But I would Love to see Jame run again he is one and a million. He is one of the best state champions i have seen in a long time hope he finds out wat school he wants to go to.

QUOTE(swats @ Apr 22 2007 - 01:12 AM) 826442713[/snapback]james vaugh cousin chris vaughn ay brentwood academy is so much faster then him

in pure foot speed james is the faster of the two. chris is a much better 400/200 runner but james would easily win in a 100m which would make him the faster of the two. if by faster you meant to say better runner then i would agree, chris is the better runner, he is better at his events than james was at his