DB vs. THS Picka winner an say WHY

ice10is

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 15 2007 - 08:51 AM) 826437795[/snapback]Here's how I see it: neither team is deep enough to beat SHHS or Bearden. After the 2 spot, both teams drop off quite a bit.

At some point we'll realize talking is talking. we play SHHS tuesday. We'll see.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and this might just be me but let me get your opinions...someone this weekend said that they didnt consider THS a top 5 team in the state? i think they are... the only teams i see being ahead of them are siegel, SHHS, Bearden, then THS and then i dont know who...but if i am wrong please let me know because i dont want to make myself look like and idiot again haha

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:14 AM) 826438462[/snapback]oh and this might just be me but let me get your opinions...someone this weekend said that they didnt consider THS a top 5 team in the state? i think they are... the only teams i see being ahead of them are siegel, SHHS, Bearden, then THS and then i dont know who...but if i am wrong please let me know because i dont want to make myself look like and idiot again haha

I assume you mean top 5 in AAA right?

Siegel, Bearden, SHHS, DB, THS are the five that I know. There could be others though that we don't know about. So who knows...last year we had no idea Bearden even had a tennis team and they almost went to state.

QUOTE(titlebound @ Apr 15 2007 - 07:44 PM) 826438197[/snapback]SHHS atleast 6-3 over DB...

Ice10... who usually wins between Andy and Miles?

Miles is a better player. Him and Ben were playing and miles rolled his ankle and was out for the first 4 weeks of the season. So thats why hes at 2 there hasnt been time for challenge matches. Im not sure if they played today or not.

The THS vs DB match will be a good one to watch, but the favor goes to THS. Andy and Miles will provided a decent chance for the Indians to get on the board, but after that its lights out. The Vikings will take the 3 - 6 spots and 2 and 3 doubles, so the Indians better hope that somehow Miles and Andy can play 1-6 singles. Otherwise it looks like at worst a 6-3 win for the Vikings.

THS wins all the way.

DB only has 3 players in Miles, Andy and Hankins and all three can be beaten by THS's Top 3.

There is no way that DB even has a shot at coming out of singles 3-3. It will be 4-2 THS at worst and then the Vikings will take atleast 2 of the 3 doubles matches. Atleast DB has next year to look forward to. Wait nevermind. They better watch out for South and Central.

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:16 PM) 826438885[/snapback]oh snap son...i dont even know these other people but it seems like they think THS will win also....i really dont understand why people think THS is going to lose 9-0 or 8-1 to DB... but i do know that it is going to be a good match and probably a close one but THS will win

I think you talking we play SHHS tomorrow and i can promise it wont be 9-0 man.

QUOTE(tennisislife @ Apr 16 2007 - 06:20 PM) 826438847[/snapback]THS wins all the way.

DB only has 3 players in Miles, Andy and Hankins and all three can be beaten by THS's Top 3.

There is no way that DB even has a shot at coming out of singles 3-3. It will be 4-2 THS at worst and then the Vikings will take atleast 2 of the 3 doubles matches. Atleast DB has next year to look forward to. Wait nevermind. They better watch out for South and Central.

THHS stinks. Enough said. you stink, everyone thought we stunk, and now your acting stupid because you stink. Im sorry SHHS waxed on you 9-0. and Webb destroyed you 9-0. And you get embarassed at all your half descent matches. Your THS is pathetic. Stop talking so much, your using other peoples air.

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:48 PM) 826438926[/snapback]Why is everyone still arguing about this one. It seems pretty obvious that Tenn High will win.

And if we do lose, i still have a date with titties sister afterwards to look forward too.