Photos.coacht.com Photographers

CoachT,

I'm not on there at this time, but was considering it. Can you tell us what kind of traffic you get through there? How do you get the word out to the parents of the players, etc that the pictures are there to purchase? Is there a FAQ that explains everything? I've only seen general information, but no specifics. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Thanks.

Steve

QUOTE(swampler @ Apr 16 2007 - 10:04 PM) 826439044[/snapback]CoachT,

I'm not on there at this time, but was considering it. Can you tell us what kind of traffic you get through there? How do you get the word out to the parents of the players, etc that the pictures are there to purchase? Is there a FAQ that explains everything? I've only seen general information, but no specifics. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Thanks.

Steve

I send an email when photographers sign up but it is still a lot of learn-as-you-go. The traffic is not high yet since we have just started and are just building up the photo database. The parents find out the same way we have always done it on here which is word-of-mouth. At some point, if it goes well, people will come here looking for photos like they do the other things on the site. When you take the photos you can post a thread on the boards letting fans know, also.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The "inside the game" link is kinda' hard to find - I've been looking off and on for a while to upload photos, and just determined I would find it tonight or give up completely. I hovered over the link by accident.

Also, how does a photographer register - I can't find a link for that either......

As long as you are logged in you can upload. I validate all photos and will decide then whether to include them or not.