THE Great 8

mahaney

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Apr 18 2007 - 02:46 PM) 826440460[/snapback]Other events? uh.... 800!

800 should go to Skyler Moots of USN.

i think nick ray will win as the top returner from last year in the state (not including the great one of course)

and the reason we don't talk about any events outside of distance is because no one turns in real times for sprints or field events. it always becomes a really big joke to see who is the biggest liar. chances are half the guys in the sprints and field events shouldn't be there

QUOTE(statebound07 @ Apr 18 2007 - 03:41 PM) 826440456[/snapback]What about the events beside the mile and two mile

Any predictions for Field Events, hurdles and sprints?

news flash...nobody cares about anything other than the 1600 and 3200! just kidding.

here are my predictions...i don't like to do this, especially early, but, why not?

3200: clabo, gphs

110h: fuqua, e-town

4x100: trezevant or mitchell

4x800: lipscomb

100: shiverdecker, alcoa

1600: clabo, gphs

4x200: trezevant

400: anderson, austin-east

300h: fuqua, e-town

800: no predicition here.

200: again, no prediction.

4x400: austin-east

lj: williamson, seymour

tj: smith, mitchell

hj: it's wide open, everyone from last year was a senior.

shot: mark brown, fulton

discus: kenny jones, austin-east

these may be biased, but i'm from the east and i love to see us do well. middle and west always fly under the radar anyway.

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Apr 18 2007 - 05:43 PM) 826440557[/snapback]news flash...nobody cares about anything other than the 1600 and 3200! just kidding.

here are my predictions...i don't like to do this, especially early, but, why not?

3200: clabo, gphs

110h: fuqua, e-town

4x100: trezevant or mitchell

4x800: lipscomb

100: shiverdecker, alcoa

1600: clabo, gphs

4x200: trezevant

400: anderson, austin-east

300h: fuqua, e-town

800: no predicition here.

200: again, no prediction.

4x400: austin-east

lj: williamson, seymour

tj: smith, mitchell

hj: it's wide open, everyone from last year was a senior.

shot: mark brown, fulton

discus: kenny jones, austin-east

these may be biased, but i'm from the east and i love to see us do well. middle and west always fly under the radar anyway.

um they dont have relays at the great 8 and almost all your predictions are competitors outside of middle tn....

QUOTE(gphstrack @ Apr 18 2007 - 08:09 PM) 826440641[/snapback]yeah. they were state times. who cares about the great 8 anyway?

well look at the title of the thread. we were not making predictions for state, you can go to the a/aa state prediction thread for that.

and i guess some people do care about the great 8 hince the thread. there have been some really nasty things happening at great 8 over the last few years (gj's 1:52, hewitt's 47.99, lauren stewart's hj, tj, sp, etc., buky (sp) and lauren stewart in the 110s, krishna's 2:12, divinnie's 9:14, etc.) but i don't see this being a year where anything like those happens