THE Great 8

mahaney

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ Apr 18 2007 - 05:23 PM) 826440550[/snapback]i think nick ray will win as the top returner from last year in the state (not including the great one of course)

and the reason we don't talk about any events outside of distance is because no one turns in real times for sprints or field events. it always becomes a really big joke to see who is the biggest liar. chances are half the guys in the sprints and field events shouldn't be there

You are spot on with this post. THe times that are given are totally bogus. People that actually deserve those spots often get left off.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(in2football @ Apr 19 2007 - 08:01 AM) 826440883[/snapback]You are spot on with this post. THe times that are given are totally bogus. People that actually deserve those spots often get left off.

and some of the time are not as fast as people are capable of running. patterson entered a 2:04....he will smash that today

QUOTE(stealthccrunner3200 @ Apr 19 2007 - 09:42 AM) 826440975[/snapback]and some of the time are not as fast as people are capable of running. patterson entered a 2:04....he will smash that today

hahaha its funny cuz sprinters put in false times that are way too fast, distance runners but in times way slower than what they have run like that 2:04, nick ray turned in a 2:01, johnson turned in a 10:12 for the 32, keveren turned in a 4:31, thats gotta big the biggest lie on the whole list, and there are plenty of other examples

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ Apr 19 2007 - 11:07 AM) 826441045[/snapback]hahaha its funny cuz sprinters put in false times that are way too fast, distance runners but in times way slower than what they have run like that 2:04, nick ray turned in a 2:01, johnson turned in a 10:12 for the 32, keveren turned in a 4:31, thats gotta big the biggest lie on the whole list, and there are plenty of other examples

I believe Nick Ray ran a 2:02 or 2:03 at the great 8

Sales and Hanneman are good 100 and 200 runners

QUOTE(12NCS @ Apr 26 2007 - 01:38 PM) 826446016[/snapback]I believe Nick Ray ran a 2:02 or 2:03 at the great 8

Sales and Hanneman are good 100 and 200 runners

nick ray went 2:01.15. only .19 seconds faster than his entered time. i'm sorry i mis-predicted that one and he only beat his turned in time by a little bit. johnson beat his turned in time by 20 seconds, helton beat his by 25 seconds, keveren beat his by 13 seconds. overall i think i was pretty much on with my predictions. 70-75% of the distance runners beat their entered times while only about 20% of the sprinters/field events managed to do that. i think my prediction was correct so i don't see your point