best team in d2

ballasofdasouf

To all those who responded to ballerofdasouf's comments I only have one thing to say...GET OVER IT. The offense you have taken suggests that you are simply scared of playing Franklin, and for good reason. As a connoisseur of the sport it has only taken me a few games to recognize the blazing speed, cat-like agility, and brilliant stickwork of the Rebels. Say what you will about Franklin's schedule, but they have done what Ravenwood, McCallie, and MBA haven't--win. Our players can't control who they play, only how they play them, and they will continue to do such on their way to the D2 title. I want to thank the entire Franklin team for bringing excitement to a previously obscure sport and for not being afraid to speak the truth.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very disheartening to see how several young players can start such a firestorm on this site. What should be a forum for discussion about the wonderful sport of lacrosse in Tennessee has now become a chat room for a small group trying to start up frictions between teams. There is enough competition between the teams that this is not necessary. Since these youthful troublemakers have apparently just joined this week, I would suggest they be pulled from the site. Since one of them is indicating he is John Ellis Porter of Franklin, when I know he's not, most web admins would do this immediately. As was stated earlier, let this thread die now and don't respond further to it. In the next two weeks, all these teams will play each other and then let's discuss the outcomes and the performance of the teams as this site was meant to do. There is a level of respect that this site should be given and if a poster is unable to do this, then they should be pulled. If my hard line about such behavior offends, I am sorry. I just have too much respect for the coaches, team managers, parents, and players who are trying to grow the great sport of lacrosse.

QUOTE(laxsage @ Apr 19 2007 - 10:17 PM) 826441531[/snapback]It is very disheartening to see how several young players can start such a firestorm on this site. What should be a forum for discussion about the wonderful sport of lacrosse in Tennessee has now become a chat room for a small group trying to start up frictions between teams. There is enough competition between the teams that this is not necessary. Since these youthful troublemakers have apparently just joined this week, I would suggest they be pulled from the site. Since one of them is indicating he is John Ellis Porter of Franklin, when I know he's not, most web admins would do this immediately. As was stated earlier, let this thread die now and don't respond further to it. In the next two weeks, all these teams will play each other and then let's discuss the outcomes and the performance of the teams as this site was meant to do. There is a level of respect that this site should be given and if a poster is unable to do this, then they should be pulled. If my hard line about such behavior offends, I am sorry. I just have too much respect for the coaches, team managers, parents, and players who are trying to grow the great sport of lacrosse.

Touche, my good man!

QUOTE(ballasofdasouf @ Apr 17 2007 - 09:06 AM) 826439261[/snapback]division two is the hardest division to win state

question: bronan the warrior, i've got something to ask you. if division II is harder to win state, why is it called division II. better competition? sweeter lax? harder knocks? answer: none of the freaking above. the best competition you have is the "good" division two team, which, sadly, are still in division two. you never travel out of state, you rarely play the big boys in DI, and you are a can't-hack-it panty-waist that wears his momma's bra.

with great teams like mccallie, ravenwhat? ravenwood, mba and mus, you cannot doubt the legitimacy of the division uno.

QUOTE(ballasofdasouf @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:10 AM) 826444076[/snapback]i stand by my prediction.. 9-8 franklin in ot ... this is what we have been training for to beat ravenwood.. for once lets see the humble underdogs beat their nemesis rivals ravenwood.. for everyone reading this on franklin.. LETS DO IT

ballasofdasouf,

you are making me LOL big time, brosaurus. let's cut a dealio: if your excuse for a team (franklin rebs) can outcompete, outhustle, outscore and outlax the big boys of Ravenwood, I will personally give you my brand-new krypto-pro kevlar swizzle shaft and a pita-pocketed, personally dyed evo pro 3.0 (retail value $215). But if my Ravenwood fellas win out, you have to delete your account here at CoachT and resort to bragging about your team on MySpace.

*virtual handshake*

peace in the middle-east.

QUOTE(Chill-Laxer @ Apr 24 2007 - 12:39 PM) 826444143[/snapback]ballasofdasouf,

you are making me LOL big time, brosaurus. let's cut a dealio: if your excuse for a team (franklin rebs) can outcompete, outhustle, outscore and outlax the big boys of Ravenwood, I will personally give you my brand-new krypto-pro kevlar swizzle shaft and a pita-pocketed, personally dyed evo pro 3.0 (retail value $215). But if my Ravenwood fellas win out, you have to delete your account here at CoachT and resort to bragging about your team on MySpace.

*virtual handshake*

peace in the middle-east.

HAHA I LOVE IT