Vol Classic

Coniglio

QUOTE(MrCoachD @ Apr 24 2007 - 08:15 AM) 826444003[/snapback]where is that mid tn meet?

who else is in it?

it's at eagleville if he's talking about the same middle tennessee conference..i think there's six schools in all: ehs, station camp, page, macon county, trousdale county paid their fees but haven't sent in any entries so i don't know if they're planning on coming or what, and i think maybe MLK?..i forget the last school

QUOTE(silencekit @ Apr 24 2007 - 09:32 AM) 826444045[/snapback]it's at eagleville if he's talking about the same middle tennessee conference..i think there's six schools in all: ehs, station camp, page, macon county, trousdale county paid their fees but haven't sent in any entries so i don't know if they're planning on coming or what, and i think maybe MLK?..i forget the last school

mlk is in nashville so i am assuming they are running the nashville city meet like they do every year. its one of the biggest meets of the year