426 Lausanne Collegiate vs. St George's

427 Brentwood LC vs. Cleveland

427 West Knoxville vs. Baylor

428 Pope John Paul II vs. White Station

428 Webb-Knoxville vs. Centennial

428 Hillsboro vs. Signal Mountain

428 St Benedict's vs. Mountain Brook

428 West Knoxville vs. Centennial

428 White Station vs. Hendersonville (Neutral Site)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, Father Ryan plays Farragut on the 29th, so we have 3 games this week. Does anyone know how good/bad Webb bellbuckle is? I know CBHS beat them pretty bad but I haven't heard anything on them at all. Like whether they have improved or stayed the same. Just wondering, not trying to start anything. Looks like some good games this week. MBA vs. McCallie should be good. McCallie needs to come back strong after such a beating from Ravenwood. Also, Franklin vs Ravenwood. I personally haven't seen Franklin play, and yes they are undefeated. But I'm giving the edge to Ravenwood. If they beat McCallie 13-3, then i am going to say atleast +7 on Ravenwood over franklin. Just an oppinion. good luck everyone.

QUOTE(Mulloy5 @ Apr 22 2007 - 08:19 PM) 826443024[/snapback]also, Father Ryan plays Farragut on the 29th, so we have 3 games this week. Does anyone know how good/bad Webb bellbuckle is? I know CBHS beat them pretty bad but I haven't heard anything on them at all. Like whether they have improved or stayed the same. Just wondering, not trying to start anything. Looks like some good games this week. MBA vs. McCallie should be good. McCallie needs to come back strong after such a beating from Ravenwood. Also, Franklin vs Ravenwood. I personally haven't seen Franklin play, and yes they are undefeated. But I'm giving the edge to Ravenwood. If they beat McCallie 13-3, then i am going to say atleast +7 on Ravenwood over franklin. Just an oppinion. good luck everyone.

just by looking at Webb's scores from the beggining of the year to now it looks like they have improved alittle it should be a good game from what i saw saturday if Father Ryan can keep it together the whole game and not make any mistakes it should be a win for them. Im not sayin yall made any mistakes saturday but they arent gunna bend over like laussane did.

webb is 6-3, with their three losses coming from mccallie, cbhs, and ravenwood. they beat farragut saturday to secure a spot in the quarterfinals. the only teams webb and father ryan have both played are jpII and chbs, where webb lost to cbhs by more than father ryan, but they beat jpII by more than father ryan. should be a good game

QUOTE(Lax @ Apr 23 2007 - 09:31 PM) 826443792[/snapback]ravenwood by 7+

Ravenwood 15

Franklin 7

Franklin led at the half but Ravenwood turned it up a notch (or two) in the second half to put it away. Both teams played really hard and showed respect for each other. Great for the sport.

QUOTE(rdvlax @ Apr 24 2007 - 09:04 PM) 826444479[/snapback]Ravenwood 15

Franklin 7

Franklin led at the half but Ravenwood turned it up a notch (or two) in the second half to put it away. Both teams played really hard and showed respect for each other. Great for the sport.

How did Franklin lose by 8 if they led at half?

QUOTE(cookevillelax @ Apr 24 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826444499[/snapback]How did Franklin lose by 8 if they led at half?

same way Franklin was up at half, they scored more points than the other team. Ravenwood is a very strong team and both teams played hard the whole game it was a good game to watch.

QUOTE(cookevillelax @ Apr 24 2007 - 09:24 PM) 826444519[/snapback]Did they choke or was Ravenwood just the better team?

No they were up by 1 at the half and then ravenwood came out more agressive in the second half and took the lead. Franklin kind of fell apart in the second half, but ravenwood did step it up also. i wish franklin didnt crumble in the second half because then it would have been a really good game.