Games 4/22 to 4/28

lax4life32

QUOTE(lax4life32 @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:22 PM) 826446387[/snapback]It has to do with how a team does in their region. So if you have won all or most of the region games, then you are more likely to go than a team that has not won as many. It has nothing to do with LaxPower rankings. If Laussane goes they will be going in as a 7th ranked team in Div. II. If it comes down to a close descision or tie breaker then it goes down to individual region games. The second game against a region team is the one that usually counts the most but it can come down to both games and who won like if you win both instead of the first of second one only. Right now laussane and collierville are both undefeated in the region and the team that moves on to the semi finals will be determined by who wins that game which is coming up next week i think. As far a seedings i think it goes #1 plays #4 and #2 plays #3 correct me if i am wrong about any of this but im pretty sure this is correct.

You are right. The top three spots are the winners of their divisions and the fourth spot is determined the weekend before the semifinals. On that weekend the top teams that didn't win their division play, and whoever comes out of that will probably play Franklin in the #1 vs. #4 game.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic