Doug Hall Relays

ebbybm

Congrats to BA Boys and Harpeth Hall Girls for winning the Doug Hall Relays. Ben Davies (BA) and Victoria Dunlap (BA) were named MVP. MBA Boys and BA Girls finished as runner ups. Records fell like timber on Saturday. Give it up for MLK Freshmans (Austin Williams, Leonard Jordan, Blake Edwards, Jaz Davis, and Micah Wasserman) for breaking the Freshman 4 x 100 and 4 X400 records. They broke an 18 year record in the Freshman 4 x 800. Hunter's Lane varsity girls broke the record in the 800 spring medley as well as BA's boys breaking the record in the 4 x 200 relay.

Great meet!!

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(ebbybm @ Apr 23 2007 - 07:45 AM) 826443209[/snapback]Congrats to BA Boys and Harpeth Hall Girls for winning the Doug Hall Relays. Ben Davies (BA) and Victoria Dunlap (BA) were named MVP. MBA Boys and BA Girls finished as runner ups. Records fell like timber on Saturday. Give it up for MLK Freshmans (Austin Williams, Leonard Jordan, Blake Edwards, Jaz Davis, and Micah Wasserman) for breaking the Freshman 4 x 100 and 4 X400 records. They broke an 18 year record in the Freshman 4 x 800. Hunter's Lane varsity girls broke the record in the 800 spring medley as well as BA's boys breaking the record in the 4 x 200 relay.

Great meet!!

You have to give it up to Ensworth's Freshmen too. They now hold the record for the freshman 4x8(Matt Scrola, Grant Sanders, Timothy Baxter, and Garrett Carmicheal), and trust when I say they did it easily. This MLK and Ensworth 2010 class will compete for the rest of their high school career.

QUOTE(basketball#3 @ May 14 2007 - 01:17 PM) 826458944[/snapback]You have to give it up to Ensworth's Freshmen too. They now hold the record for the freshman 4x8(Matt Scrola, Grant Sanders, Timothy Baxter, and Garrett Carmicheal), and trust when I say they did it easily. This MLK and Ensworth 2010 class will compete for the rest of their high school career.

great 8, city, doug halls, those should be some good competitions

Ensworth was great. They have a long jumper as well that is pretty good. He may be on the relay team as well. I wish track in Middle Tennessee received more coverage. I know its hard compared to other sports but other cities seem to do it. Does anyone know what Ensworth is doing in the section?