Best of the West tournament

soccer19

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northside won after like 10 penalties or so... i dont know how many exactly... Doug Senna at the center of controversy again, He called a hand ball on Northside in extra time, i personally saw nothing, but apparently he did... Then he added like 3 or 4 minutes of extra time while they were already in extra time and Northside scored to send it to penalties. Final score was 2-2 and Northside won it in PK's

It was great game. One of the funnest games I have ever watched. First ECS went up scoreing a goal not too long into the first half, then Northside tied it up before the half. In the secound half Northside controled the ball more than ECS but couldn't get many scoreing opprotunities. So in the first 10 min over time the ref called a bad call agianst Northside. He siad it was a hand ball even though he was standing right in front of the player who chested it down. I think he was fed up with the crowd and just called it. But anyways in the secound overtime Northside had like three good chances at goal and finaly finished with secounds left. I think there was 13 pks taken before Northside's Bret scored the winning shot. A great game from both teams and fun game to watch.

I know how we all say the rankings don't mean anything but it seems to me that northside should be ranked over usj and westview. usj has allowed more goals then I thought they would with their defense and westview can't finish when its a win/lose situation. anyone know who made the all-tournament team and who was mvp?