Best 10th grader

footman_1tiger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Galilee @ Apr 23 2007 - 12:32 PM) 826443444[/snapback]Racheal Williams- Mitchell

Won the 200 HIGH SCHOOL state title as an 8TH grader. Finished 4th last year because of injury. She is now back at full strenth.

i'm gonna assume he is asking for guys because grade is really not a factor in girls track. i would go with riley young for the best sophomore in the state as far as distance goes. not too sure about sophomores in the sprints or field

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ Apr 23 2007 - 12:30 PM) 826443512[/snapback]i'm gonna assume he is asking for guys because grade is really not a factor in girls track. i would go with riley young for the best sophomore in the state as far as distance goes. not too sure about sophomores in the sprints or field

well Derek Carr from e town is pretty fast in the 100 is 11.1 in the 400 52 and 200 22.8 went to stae on the 4x400 as freshmann and could possibly win the 400 next year

good thing he's not a/aa.

i'd have to say sonnenfeldt is the best sophomore in tennessee.

4:24 1600, 9:39 3200, 15:57 5k.

recognition also goes to riley young, nick anneken, conig, drew thompson, josh helton, will raby, kyle mclarty, zach turner, matthew kenwright < the majority of those coming off of the topic from tnrunner.

every class has strong athletes- the seniors this year, the juniors, sophomores.,etc.

for the freshman - watch out for garrett carmichael - he's an animal.

QUOTE(stealthccrunner3200 @ Apr 24 2007 - 06:25 AM) 826443981[/snapback]holy crap. and i wish we could go to a dyestat thread 2 years ago where i stated that....garret carmichael is gonna own. and sure enough he is owning

is GC good? Yes...is he owning? no...where was he in the fall at state? almost DFL...he is good but not a FL guy as a JR or SR IMHO...riley young, jamie bach, studs as 8th-10th graders come and go...he (GC) is gonna get slaughtered at region by BA and MBA guys

give me a brock baker or a taylor smith and someone who runs better as a senior than a soph

Van will no doubt screw matthews up, haha.

thing is that GC hasn't got the experience to keep on runners like tyler ramsden or clay adams. so if we're looking at times ######-for-tat, then obviously, he's gonna get schooled. the kid's still fast. and for another example of such an athlete, on a higher scale, i give you riley young. he was hailed as being the "fastest eighth grader ever" (remember, that would have been bumbi's senior year) and now, despite the fact that he's not the greatest sophomore ever, he still owns.