Best 10th grader

footman_1tiger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Coniglio @ May 3 2007 - 08:06 PM) 826451204[/snapback]Because I'm friends with him. And Van told me so.

I love Van to death, but he can be full of ---- sometimes.

I think you need to define what you think he means and what you mean by "speed work."

Nothing faster than 6 min pace? No strides ever? That type of no "speed work." That might be impressive.

Or do you mean true gut wrenching anaerobic work? Like 400s and 800s and 1000s with little to no rest?

If he is doing lots of tempos with some 150-200m strides on the end and is truly as talented as people say then he should be running 4:21.

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ May 2 2007 - 11:52 PM) 826450581[/snapback]wasnt his older brother that beastly high jumper/sprinter that went to ut to play football?

yeah but hes actually more athletic then austin, hes already broken his records and hes got 2 yrs left

QUOTE(taurus20 @ May 4 2007 - 09:24 PM) 826452082[/snapback]yeah but hes actually more athletic then austin, hes already broken his records and hes got 2 yrs left

if i remember correctly austin stopped after his sophomore year, i know he at least missed his senior year since he had already gotten his football scholarship

• 2 weeks later...