• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Bighurt @ Apr 26 2007 - 05:10 PM) 826446158[/snapback]Whitey Ford - final answer.

Correct Bighurt

Which pitcher has the most wins without ever appearing in a World Series?

QUOTE(Bighurt @ Apr 26 2007 - 05:10 PM) 826446158[/snapback]Whitey Ford - final answer.

Correct Bighurt

Which pitcher has the most wins without ever appearing in a World Series?

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Apr 27 2007 - 06:45 AM) 826446579[/snapback]Which pitcher has the most wins without ever appearing in a World Series?

Gaylord Perry had more wins than Ferguson Jenkins. So, I will also say Gyalord.

World Series records are pretty easy to figure out. Because the Yankees were in the World Series almost every year in the fifties and sixties, pick the darn Yankee with the most years of service during that period and that is usaully correct.

QUOTE(Bighurt @ Apr 27 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826446937[/snapback]Gaylord Perry had more wins than Ferguson Jenkins. So, I will also say Gyalord.

World Series records are pretty easy to figure out. Because the Yankees were in the World Series almost every year in the fifties and sixties, pick the darn Yankee with the most years of service during that period and that is usaully correct.

This proves all you Brave fans are Bandwagon jumpers /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

When did old Knucksie playin the World Series--I know not with the Braves and i don't remember any of his late stops ending in the WS.