• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Jcsfan06

Who is the best 8th grader in tennesee?

He's hit 10 home runs in 15 games, from what I hear, so he's probably starting to be walked a lot since more people are finding out about him. That cuts down on his at-bats.

I think he will join the high school team for the district tournament, his elementary school coach wouldn't let him play up until their season ended even though they're in the same facility as the high school. The principal was into it with him, it was a big mess over at Wampus Cat Creek.

There is a kid at Stewarts Creek Middle School in Smyrna, TN that had to be one of the best OF that I have ever seen at his age. He will be an 8th grader this coming up year.

His name is Brant Luker. He was the Lead off hitter.

BA= .560

HR=1

2B=10

3B=16

36 of 37 on SB

1 E the whole season.

And he carries a straight A average on every report card.

We have a few kids at West Creek that we are developing. They have been playing 2B, SS and 3B together for the last 3 years and are developing into some nice 5 tool players. All they are lacking really at this point is size and hitting for power. Hopefully they will start making some noise in the next couple years in high school when they have a better "supporting cast".

Siegel Middle School has several kids who have a chance to be special in high school if they keep developing. All are excellent two way players and already have size to play at the varsity level in high school. If these kids work hard and stay together, Siegel HS could be a baseball powerhouse I a few years.

John Ross Langworthy

Andrew Benefield

Matt McCurry

Zac Pearson

Garrett Harvey

Edited by tssaafan1