Best 4x400 time in the state of TN?

tcpioneer3

What is the best 4x400 time you have seen this year...and I mean an electronic F.A.T. (Fully Automated Time) not any of this hand held I heard through a buddy that someone....I mean official electronic time...and what is the best time ever in the state of TN? Just curious...my boys ran a 3:15.58 a few weeks ago...just curious as to how they stack up in TN.

QUOTE(tcpioneer3 @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:12 AM) 826445731[/snapback]What is the best 4x400 time you have seen this year...and I mean an electronic F.A.T. (Fully Automated Time) not any of this hand held I heard through a buddy that someone....I mean official electronic time...and what is the best time ever in the state of TN? Just curious...my boys ran a 3:15.58 a few weeks ago...just curious as to how they stack up in TN.

3:15 is pretty good but just who are your boys? So far this year I have not heard of anyone in the state running that fast just yet.

QUOTE(Slipstream1 @ Apr 26 2007 - 10:06 AM) 826445833[/snapback]3:15 is pretty good but just who are your boys? So far this year I have not heard of anyone in the state running that fast just yet.

We are in Ga...the 3:15.58 is one of the top ten or so times in the history of Ga track in the 4x400...like I said I was just curious as to how we compared to other states.