Rankings Week 8

mjuhb

I agree that South-Doyle doesn't deserve to be on this list, they haven't gotten it done in enough big games. And Idonthaveanyfriends really doesn't have any right to complain about Oak Ridge being ranked ahead of Farragut after the recent result. Injuries are unfortunate, but theyre still part of the game.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(reaction @ Apr 30 2007 - 01:33 PM) 826448475[/snapback]I agree.

from south doyle here...and i agree along w/most of team. longdonsilver is stupid JV player. his views don't match up w/majority of doyle's.

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 30 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826448559[/snapback]You guys understand that this poll is one person's opinion.

yeah...everybody knows that. no need to repeat yourself.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Apr 30 2007 - 03:16 PM) 826448498[/snapback]Farragut below Oak Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? what. Don't have to think about the circumstances? like i dunno. Farragut having a ton of injuries and Oak Ridge being basically 100%? IMO. oh well. I'm not gonna make a huge deal out of it like some other people on here (SD people did, prolly wont anymore but still they made a big deal about it for about 3 weeks.) Other than the OR/FHS part, and Knox West at 5.. I think they should be a little lower, same with Blackman.. but other than that its good.

I might agree about Blackman until I saw them against MBA this weekend---the number 1 team in their division. They held them to a tie and outplayed them most of the game. I went to see MBA---see what the hype was---and was very surprised at how determined and tenacious Blackman was. The guy marking MBA's #22 was amazing. So much for the hype

QUOTE(Thasmykeez @ Apr 30 2007 - 06:33 PM) 826448552[/snapback]I agree that South-Doyle doesn't deserve to be on this list, they haven't gotten it done in enough big games. And Idonthaveanyfriends really doesn't have any right to complain about Oak Ridge being ranked ahead of Farragut after the recent result. Injuries are unfortunate, but theyre still part of the game.

Are you serious? After all the times SD people complained saying they aren't high enough they had nothing to show for it. They lost to teams because they aren't as good as them. Farragut lost because of injuries. I think other teams deserve to complain atleast once. I mean heck SD did it for 3 weeks. Give other people a chance. Stop hogging all the complaining.

South Doyle is definitely not out of it by any means. I actually think the loss to Bearden could end up being to their advantage. Judging by the talent they have, if a team comes out underestimating them, they have the ability to score early, and catch them on their heels. Looking at Eurosport, they are ranked 3rd in their district. I think that would put them up against Lenoir City in the first round (which they won 5-0 earlier in the year) but then I believe they would play Farragut. This year, with the wacky results, nothing is taken for granted. I wish you luck, South Doyle...

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 30 2007 - 05:53 PM) 826448608[/snapback]South Doyle is definitely not out of it by any means. I actually think the loss to Bearden could end up being to their advantage. Judging by the talent they have, if a team comes out underestimating them, they have the ability to score early, and catch them on their heels. Looking at Eurosport, they are ranked 3rd in their district. I think that would put them up against Lenoir City in the first round (which they won 5-0 earlier in the year) but then I believe they would play Farragut. This year, with the wacky results, nothing is taken for granted. I wish you luck, South Doyle...

thanks. good luck right back atcha