11AAA - most parity and competitive district ever

rebelj

QUOTE(boothie @ May 2 2007 - 06:36 AM) 826449705[/snapback]so how are things shaping up with brentwood's 3-0 win over indy and franklin's 3-1 win over overton?

i think brentwood is back in top form and will make it through district easily

ravenwood is the next best

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sccr11 @ May 2 2007 - 10:55 AM) 826449962[/snapback]There is certainly parity in the district this year, but do any of them stand out? Do you think any of the teams are good enough to win the state tournament.

At this point, I would say no, but teams can get hot at any time and win on any given night if everything goes their way and play their best

QUOTE(soccerdude90 @ May 3 2007 - 09:24 PM) 826451236[/snapback]Brentwood 2-0 Ravenwood

Goals: DeSalvatore, Dermody

Franklin 2-0 Centennial

Goals: Booth, Moon

anyone know how the seeding shapes up?

IHS plays Overton tomorrow night. Should be set after that game.

1. Brentwood

2. Ravenwood

3. Franklin

4. ???

5. ???

6. Centennial

7. Hillsboro

8. Hillwood

9. Hickman Co.

QUOTE(adidasking @ May 3 2007 - 10:00 PM) 826451273[/snapback]I believe Franklin will be seeded higher than Ravenwood in the district due to the fact that Franklin beat Independence, where as Ravenwood tied their matchup with Indy.

You are correct. Based on tonights results, I think it looks like this:

1. Brentwood

2. Franklin

3. Ravenwood

4. Independence

5. Centennial

6. Overton (assuming a loss against Indy tomorrow --- if not they swap spots with Centennial)

7. Hillsboro

8. Hillwood

9. Hickman

QUOTE(RockUrWorld @ May 3 2007 - 11:14 PM) 826451337[/snapback]You are correct. Based on tonights results, I think it looks like this:

1. Brentwood

2. Franklin

3. Ravenwood

4. Independence

5. Centennial

6. Overton (assuming a loss against Indy tomorrow --- if not they swap spots with Centennial)

7. Hillsboro

8. Hillwood

9. Hickman

Could someone tell Coach T this, because in the City Paper it has quote "besides the loss, the Raptors will still be ranked number 2 going into the District Tourny" That is with a district record of 3-1-2 as to Franklin's 4-1-1, is the City Paper just a bunch of uninformed journalists or am I missing something?

QUOTE(adidasking @ May 4 2007 - 07:09 AM) 826451410[/snapback]Could someone tell Coach T this, because in the City Paper it has quote "besides the loss, the Raptors will still be ranked number 2 going into the District Tourny" That is with a district record of 3-1-2 as to Franklin's 4-1-1, is the City Paper just a bunch of uninformed journalists or am I missing something?

Yeah, Franklin should be (and I think is) seeded second. The City Paper must be wrong