Cosby & GP Score

eaglefan85

The score posted for Cosby on Wed April 25 against GP needs to be corrected. The game never happened. It was rescheduled for Fri April 27 but no officials showed up (Imagine that at Cosby!).

The game ended up being no more than a scrimmage with GPs JV playing after 1st or 2nd inning. Granted cosbybasketball30 wishes it were a game so his 2 hr would count. Both hit off of freshman JVers, 1 of which had never pitched, long after GPs coached had pulled his seniors. Wow something to remember so you can tell your grandkids later in life.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(eaglefan85 @ May 2 2007 - 09:23 AM) 826449780[/snapback]The score posted for Cosby on Wed April 25 against GP needs to be corrected. The game never happened. It was rescheduled for Fri April 27 but no officials showed up (Imagine that at Cosby!).

The game ended up being no more than a scrimmage with GPs JV playing after 1st or 2nd inning. Granted cosbybasketball30 wishes it were a game so his 2 hr would count. Both hit off of freshman JVers, 1 of which had never pitched, long after GPs coached had pulled his seniors. Wow something to remember so you can tell your grandkids later in life.

Well I be, somebody knows me pretty well. to be be a eaglefan u know what GP was doin farily well lol. and another thing that wasnt nothin to tell tha grandkids about we were allready up. the story to tell them is what i did against greenback. we were down 5-2 in tha bottom of tha 7th an i hit a 3 run shot to tie it up. we went on to win in tha 8th. now thats a story.

QUOTE(cosbybasketball30 @ May 2 2007 - 09:41 AM) 826449801[/snapback]Well I be, somebody knows me pretty well. to be be a eaglefan u know what GP was doin farily well lol. and another thing that wasnt nothin to tell tha grandkids about we were allready up. the story to tell them is what i did against greenback. we were down 5-2 in tha bottom of tha 7th an i hit a 3 run shot to tie it up. we went on to win in tha 8th. now thats a story.

Dont sweat it twinny, cause you and your bro are gonna be making COLLEGE football memories in a few months. Good luck at E&H. Make Cosby proud.

QUOTE(eaglefan85 @ May 2 2007 - 09:23 AM) 826449780[/snapback]The score posted for Cosby on Wed April 25 against GP needs to be corrected. The game never happened. It was rescheduled for Fri April 27 but no officials showed up (Imagine that at Cosby!).

lol. who are you? You problably couldnt hit one out down on the field adjacent to where we play! Who tooted your horn anyway?

QUOTE(cosbybasketball30 @ May 2 2007 - 07:41 AM) 826449801[/snapback]Well I be, somebody knows me pretty well. to be be a eaglefan u know what GP was doin farily well lol. and another thing that wasnt nothin to tell tha grandkids about we were allready up. the story to tell them is what i did against greenback. we were down 5-2 in tha bottom of tha 7th an i hit a 3 run shot to tie it up. we went on to win in tha 8th. now thats a story.

Not really? Why don't you enlighten us on what GP was trying to do? Let's see. Play freshman while letting seniors watch since it wasn't a game? Never confuse a CN Eagle with a Cosby Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(triathlete @ May 3 2007 - 07:43 AM) 826450700[/snapback]lol. who are you? You problably couldnt hit one out down on the field adjacent to where we play! Who tooted your horn anyway?

And that field is actuallly smaller than the one you play on? TOOT! TOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(triathlete @ May 4 2007 - 06:42 AM) 826451427[/snapback]Is your boyfriend number 85 for C-N? Thats cute, i bet he appreciates you supporting him. And Id hope that field is smaller than the one we play on being its for little league play /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

That's the best you could come up with? About the field, you don't understand sarcasm do you? I could say more but obviously it would go right over your head. TOOT!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(cosbybasketball30 @ May 2 2007 - 09:41 AM) 826449801[/snapback]Well I be, somebody knows me pretty well. to be be a eaglefan u know what GP was doin farily well lol. and another thing that wasnt nothin to tell tha grandkids about we were allready up. the story to tell them is what i did against greenback. we were down 5-2 in tha bottom of tha 7th an i hit a 3 run shot to tie it up. we went on to win in tha 8th. now thats a story.

was it u who hit that shot against us at the tourney or your brother? that was a heck of a game too bad it had to be a first round game.hope y'all have a tremendous amount of success in college. u 2 r the fastest white guys i have seen in a while