has there been any new record thus far in the 07 season

BenStiller23

jackie coward has set a couple. gilreath got close in the 800m but not quite. i think thats it. kathy kroger isnt running this season so there wont be any records set in anything longer than the 8. i dont see michael ayers breaking his decathlon record from last year, i actually think davies might be better than him this year but thats another possibility. so basically the record possibilities are gilreath in the 8, ayers and davies in the dec, and any event coward feels like running

QUOTE(statebound07 @ May 3 2007 - 07:54 PM) 826451130[/snapback]Davies will break Ayer's record this year

i dont know about that. he would beat him only if they had javelin in tn. ayers would have beaten his own record this week by about 100pts if he had done what he usually does in the triple jump and the 400m. he will probably break his record at state, davies will then beat that in the summer when the javelin is implemented but i dont think that counts as the state record