AAA prediction thread

RunNaked

I can only do distance predictions but feel free to add other events.

3200: 1st- Berry or Keveren but its going to be sub-9:10

2nd- Chandler

3rd- ????

1600: 1st- Keveren

2nd- Berry

3rd- I think it will be close between Me(Adam Cunningham), Chandler, Sonnenfeldt, and that Oak Ridge Kid (sorry I dont know his name).

800: duh

Hopefully Berry and Keveren will push the pace in the mile and we can all get under 4:20.

QUOTE(RunNaked @ May 2 2007 - 12:09 PM) 826450092[/snapback]I can only do distance predictions but feel free to add other events.

3200: 1st- Berry or Keveren but its going to be sub-9:10

2nd- Chandler

3rd- ????

1600: 1st- Keveren

2nd- Berry

3rd- I think it will be close between Me(Adam Cunningham), Chandler, Sonnenfeldt, and that Oak Ridge Kid (sorry I dont know his name).

800: duh

Hopefully Berry and Keveren will push the pace in the mile and we can all get under 4:20.

You likely mean O'Donnell, although you could also mean Cole.

I don't think 3200 will go sub-9:10 at State with Keveren trying to triple--unless someone decides to pull it out fast just for that reason. I also think O'Donnell has a better chance in the 3200 than the 1600.

Tenesha Campbell from Northwest seems to be on top of the rankings. There seems to be a lot of girls throwing 110-120 in discus and 34-38 in the shot. Both could be a dogfight. Last year's discus winner Courtney Barnett (Sullivan Central) is a senior this year but struggling through knee problems. Sarah Canter (Bearden)could win discus if she has a good day. Jasmine Foster (Science Hill) has throw 117 and 38'10" and could be a huge factor. I think it is wide open for both this year. We'll know a lot more after sectionals.

QUOTE(AEtheridge @ May 2 2007 - 04:08 PM) 826450207[/snapback]You likely mean O'Donnell, although you could also mean Cole.

I don't think 3200 will go sub-9:10 at State with Keveren trying to triple--unless someone decides to pull it out fast just for that reason. I also think O'Donnell has a better chance in the 3200 than the 1600.

I think the 3200 will go sub-9:10. Keveren can't save anything for a triple. Berry is close to that now and Keveren has already ran sub-9:10 so I know they will both be there by the time state comes around.